Central Transport | glad i got out

Iceman1257

TB Lurker
Credits
i just couldnt do it. i was suposed to go to ct last monday. but i just couldnt do it. i felt it was a bad deal for me.
i went through a buyout before. and i just didnt have the energy to fight and find my place over at ct.
so i resigned the best way i knew how to. and walk away and not look back, it was a weight lifted off of my shoulders.
so all of you that stayed have fun with that. me im on vacation till a good job that i can retire from and be happy at comes open.

i just couldnt do it. i was suposed to go to ct last monday. but i just couldnt do it. i felt it was a bad deal for me.
i went through a buyout before. and i just didnt have the energy to fight and find my place over at ct.
so i resigned the best way i knew how to. and walk away and not look back, it was a weight lifted off of my shoulders.
so all of you that stayed have fun with that. me im on vacation till a good job that i can retire from and be happy at comes open.

Congratulations.

Good for you. Hope a better deal comes along for you soon.

I'm gone just as soon as ODFL comes through.. I've got a lot of folks inside OD pulling levers for me..which I appreciate. It's a slow time of year, so I don't expect their TM to move rapidly, but ya never know.. I'm patient.