Glimmer of Hope

Do you know how many times? 0

How many times has union changed benefits in the same period? 0?

The company gives you a 12% increase and ask for 0, 1 or 2% back for health insurance. You can put up to 6% of that toward your 401k so if you max out health insurance and 401k, you still end up with 4% increase in wage.

but after you pay for the higher cost of using said plan you are most likely going to be 22% or more decrease in wages from top to bottom the co. plan is inferior to the teamster plan it is truly a shame that they thought we were all that stupid that is why they could only say comparible to the teamster plan and wouldnt show exactly what the plan was when we asked but like i said befor ya cant trust the dutch

Thinking we were stupid was the companies problem from the get go They believed their sales staff when they told them we had no influence but would not ride along and see what the front line did. They hired incompetent mgt. to bully not fix. Teamsters have been fixing for the cusomers for years now. Funny when things are good mgt.and sales lay claim. If things don't work out it's just the bad old Teamster who made this company grow 10% to20% a yr
for years. Choose to believe what you want Boys but perhaps you should check with the customers .

Please then tell me what the lifetime plan limit is in your proposed policy is versus Teamster plan . But be carefull not
to expose yourself as anything but a helpful fellow worker.
Nod Nod wink wink , I know you only want to help us dumb
Teamsters to know what's good for us . Not buying it Pal.

Which teamster plan would you like? WaTWT or Oregon 206 plan?

OHFL is max $1mill so is Oregon 206. WaTWT is $2mill. I asked this in another post, do you know how many people have actually used up $1mill let alone $2mill?

Thinking we were stupid was the companies problem from the get go They believed their sales staff when they told them we had no influence but would not ride along and see what the front line did. They hired incompetent mgt. to bully not fix. Teamsters have been fixing for the cusomers for years now. Funny when things are good mgt.and sales lay claim. If things don't work out it's just the bad old Teamster who made this company grow 10% to20% a yr
for years. Choose to believe what you want Boys but perhaps you should check with the customers .

If the customers are so loyal to their drivers, why don't the drivers to go Reddaway, FedEx, Pen and other union shops and say "Hey, Gap loves me and they will go with who ever I drive for. I want a cut of the revenue for bringing Gap over!"

If the teamsters are such great drivers and know how to run a company, why don't they start up their own freight company with their own health insurance with their own pension fund with their own grocery stores with their own clothing stores and pay their drivers $100 hour with $100 per hour to pension. You can call it Teamsters R Us!!!

"Hey, Gap loves me and they will go with who ever I drive for. I want a cut of the revenue for bringing Gap over!"

If the teamsters are such great drivers and know how to run a company, why don't they start up their own freight company with their own health insurance with their own pension fund with their own grocery stores with their own clothing stores and pay their drivers $100 hour with $100 per hour to pension. You can call it Teamsters R Us!!!

:GrowUp: Nothing else need be said.

Teamster health plans are better .Your plan can be changed any time the mood suits someone. Obviously you like your plan the way it is that's great. Power to you. But please don't pee down my back and tell me it's raining.