Yellow | Going Brown

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
https://www.jacobinmag.com/2017/06/ups-shooting-workplace-violence-neoliberalism-teamsters
On June 14, a UPS driver shot three coworkers, then himself. UPS has to answer for its role in pushing its workers to violence.
9LSOlen.jpg

:17113:

Good article. Could apply to any large corporation.
Give a man a little power. They abuse it. (people)
The more power the more abuse. (just think safety guy at YRC. Useless and a joke)
Thing is. In the scheme of things it really doesn't matter.
But they don't understand that. Short sighted.
And like us. Brown is only concerned about numbers.
Not people.
They need people so they hire them.
Then they look for every way in the book to fire them and start over again.
It's so stupid.

Violence at our Barn is out of control lately , daily harassment of driver's by other co-workers & supervisors & management daily ...............................................................................................

Good article. Could apply to any large corporation.
Give a man a little power. They abuse it. (people)
The more power the more abuse. (just think safety guy at YRC. Useless and a joke)
Thing is. In the scheme of things it really doesn't matter.
But they don't understand that. Short sighted.
And like us. Brown is only concerned about numbers.
Not people.
They need people so they hire them.
Then they look for every way in the book to fire them and start over again.
It's so stupid.

Problem is yrc continues with this practice of firing drivers for the stupid of reasons with no people to replace them . Drivers are not lining up to work for yrc anymore and why would you. Dispatch only pushes the current drivers harder to make up for the one they fired . Yrc shouldn't worry about there money problem and worry more about having drivers to move there freight
9 years perfect service 1 day insubordination equals one less job

Violence at our Barn is out of control lately , daily harassment of driver's by other co-workers & supervisors & management daily ...............................................................................................
But the sex life is Great!.....I never dreamed in a million years that I would be getting ****ed this many times a week at my age!

Problem is yrc continues with this practice of firing drivers for the stupid of reasons with no people to replace them . Drivers are not lining up to work for yrc anymore and why would you. Dispatch only pushes the current drivers harder to make up for the one they fired . Yrc shouldn't worry about there money problem and worry more about having drivers to move there freight
9 years perfect service 1 day insubordination equals one less job
Don't know where you are at Rob, but you cannot get fired where I am. You can steal time,bring back deliveries, just not take all what is on your street manifest,mouth off with profanity to supervisors and fellow employees, damage freight with forklifts because of lack of caring, show no respect at all for anyone,and you will still have a job....

Don't know where you are at Rob, but you cannot get fired where I am. You can steal time,bring back deliveries, just not take all what is on your street manifest,mouth off with profanity to supervisors and fellow employees, damage freight with forklifts because of lack of caring, show no respect at all for anyone,and you will still have a job....

Can you run in to whatever you too like here?

Only fleet I know of where a PM kit includes filters and a front bumper..................................

Yeah. I need to toughen up on you two. But where am I gonna find another weekend team that'll work for -15% less than any other???!!

Happy days are here again!:19: :1sm364jumpbed: :bgroovy: :eagerness: :hilarious::hysterical:

Are you talking about Holland of the Gold Hotel??

Gotta be Holland, look at all the luxuries you bestow on those guys, not including the 15%

I seen a Dude from 211 lose his job at state for a suggestive comment to a customer. But otherwise, yes you are correct. It is nearly impossible to get fired.