Holland | golf endorsement

imported_cityboy

TB Lurker
Credits
I can't find a link that states the value of the YRC golf endorsement...help me out if you can.

I am trying to figure how many lunch breaks I will have to work thru to recoup the endorsement funds.

Thanks

Cityboy - It has either been deleted or edited out because this is how I found out about it and was shocked at the amount of money involved. If you go to yrc worldwide and look at the news announcement it tells all about it as does a google search of yrc golf sponsor come up with worldgolf.com,cnbc and tons of other news outlets.

I couldn't find it on the Yellow board. Somebody help me out.

Man I have to do everything around here, lol. I hope this is what you wanted.

Jim Furyk Signs Four-Year Deal With Transportation Company YRC

By Jon Show, Staff Writer, SportsBusiness Journal Furyk Inks Four-Year Endorsement Deal With YRC For Roughly $6M Jim Furyk, the 10th-ranked golfer in the world, has signed a four-year deal…

Click here: Jim Furyk Signs Four-Year Deal With Transportation Company YRC

:hysterical:Benny hill..Maybe you can get an endorsement deal with Jeff:hysterical:You know,wear truckingboard t-shirts to work,then maybe an extra 10% for each shirt you sell:funky:

:hysterical:Benny hill..Maybe you can get an endorsement deal with Jeff:hysterical:You know,wear truckingboard t-shirts to work,then maybe an extra 10% for each shirt you sell:funky:

Crazy, I like that ideal. Maybe you could be my agent for lets say 20% of my 10%? I think thats 2% of the over all 100% of the original price of the T-shirts? I'm right about these mathematical equations some where between 68% to 93% of the time. I get away with seeming to know the correct answer around 75% of the time, but get caught being wrong less than 25% of the time.
Let me check my figures and I'll get back to you when my calculator cools down. :deal:

Wow.agent.would that like be your manager:smilie_132:Could I get away with Benny do this :chairshot: Benny do that:chairshot:cause I sure can't get away with it at home:funky:

Wow.agent.would that like be your manager:smilie_132:Could I get away with Benny do this :chairshot: Benny do that:chairshot:cause I sure can't get away with it at home:funky:

Uh, in a word, no. Jeff ain't going to be paying enough for me to be abused. Now, as my manager, if you could get me, I mean us, some more cash then maybe we can work something out.

Goofing it UP...................

ALL you redneck racing fans couldn't keep USF in th$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ they must think the GOFING cando.........................:nutkick::hysterical: