Good Business to start or buy

You never know GT, this couple used to be my neighbor when I lived in Springfield MO. Rented a home from them across the road from their beautiful mansion, lol. They were good down to earth folks who had the same dream. They are very rich now.
Our Story | Incredible Pizza Company| Corporate

If I could start a business, I would start an old-fashioned type general store. It would have wood floors and rocking chairs on the front porch. Everything would have an "aged" look. The store would have a variety of locally made products. Everything would be straight from local farms and crafters. Everything from fresh honey and fresh milk to homemade soap and hand stitched quilts. There would be fresh coffee and sweet tea always made and free for those who wanted to sit on the front porch and chew the fat, lol.
My Aunt and Uncle had a store like that in West Virginia, they were very poor..lol..just sayin
Now my Aunt, lives with my Mother, and just makes Quilts for all the relatives kids (who don't pay..lol)

Looking for rental space in Durango CO.Finding it a bit pricey but doable ,Im real tired of truck driving,really want to go back to farming

It seems like a virgin business to get into... reminds me of the gold rush ?. You can farm everything, just leave some room for marijuana "cash is King"

Anyone know anything and/or anyone who started/runs a CDL trucking school? Thinking that's gotta be in demand... idk

Could be a high demand, but all of your instructors would have to be well versed in many foreign languages----seems like not many drivers speak English any more.

Could be a high demand, but all of your instructors would have to be well versed in many foreign languages----seems like not many drivers speak English any more.

Good point. If I hire bilingual instructors I could possible charge more n be more attractive to newbies.

My Aunt and Uncle had a store like that in West Virginia, they were very poor..lol..just sayin
Now my Aunt, lives with my Mother, and just makes Quilts for all the relatives kids (who don't pay..lol)
Yeah, lol, for me it would be more of a lifestyle and doing what I enjoy and believe in rather than a way to pad the bank account. I'm just a simple girl.

I grow weed and sell myself

Woody may be on to something. This article states "The only thing more addictive than illegal drugs is tax revenue" and " We can't grow the stuff fast enough to sell it". This makes me think more and more states will be legalizing marijuana to get in on the piece of pie, as Colorado rakes in the dough.
9 Things to Know Before Smoking Marijuana (Legally) in Colorado

Unfortunately legal recreational marijuana will not be legal for truck drivers and they will still fail a drug test.
DOT Tells Drivers to Just Say No to Legal Pot | CDLLife

However, if the claims made in the first article are accurate, drivers would be financially better off to go into the marijuana business.

Woody may be on to something. This article states "The only thing more addictive than illegal drugs is tax revenue" and " We can't grow the stuff fast enough to sell it". This makes me think more and more states will be legalizing marijuana to get in on the piece of pie, as Colorado rakes in the dough.
9 Things to Know Before Smoking Marijuana (Legally) in Colorado

Unfortunately legal recreational marijuana will not be legal for truck drivers and they will still fail a drug test.
DOT Tells Drivers to Just Say No to Legal Pot | CDLLife

However, if the claims made in the first article are accurate, drivers would be financially better off to go into the marijuana business.

Huge fan of legalizing it everywhere. Huge.

Huge fan of legalizing it everywhere. Huge.

Me too Stan, I'm a fan of legal everything, with regulation of course, or folks would go nuts, its just more money for the gubment so they can take less from me, plus the cartells wouldn't have much stake in the trade anymore.

Its a gold mine..... and no, I don't grow it....or smoke it.
However, ill smoke it with Road Dust in the hot tub !!

Just saying

All joking aside, I see marijuana as being the next huge money making business, as it becomes legal in more and more states. And, not just the weed itself, but anything related to it. With the majority of the population being from an era that openly indulged, I believe it will be an exploding market.

"Wealthy individual investors already are tapping private equity firms for a bite of the potentially lucrative marijuana business."
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/cannabis-could-next-great-us-125157174.html

All joking aside, I see marijuana as being the next huge money making business, as it becomes legal in more and more states. And, not just the weed itself, but anything related to it. With the majority of the population being from an era that openly indulged, I believe it will be an exploding market.

"Wealthy individual investors already are tapping private equity firms for a bite of the potentially lucrative marijuana business."
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/cannabis-could-next-great-us-125157174.html

You , my dear, I will have to agree with. Even in the medical marijuana business has shown the potential to go nova.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk