Good Business to start or buy

Only problem with selling weed where everyone is selling weed is how much profit can you really make? Gotta be powerhouses getting involved at some point like Wal-Mart, Walgreen, CVS , and etc

Also if your living in a state where it's legal why not just grow your own? Like people have a gardens.

Only problem with selling weed where everyone is selling weed is how much profit can you really make? Gotta be powerhouses getting involved at some point like Wal-Mart, Walgreen, CVS , and etc

Also if your living in a state where it's legal why not just grow your own? Like people have a gardens.

True, however, people also grow tomatoes but there is still enough profit to be made for companies who sell them in the stores. Sometimes with something big, there is enough for everyone to have a piece of the pie.

buy one or two hot dog carts.

hire a college gal...not a guy......and watch the profits come in. depending on your location, a hot dog cart can be working year round.

then go to your local Home Depot, Lowe's, etc, etc and set up or at any busy street corner or patch of land beside a highway on/off ramp.

at my local Lowe's there is a hot dog cart there 3 seasons, no winters, as for how much you would need to pay the store for your spot there.....i cannot say.

buy one or two hot dog carts.

hire a college gal...not a guy......and watch the profits come in. depending on your location, a hot dog cart can be working year round.

then go to your local Home Depot, Lowe's, etc, etc and set up or at any busy street corner or patch of land beside a highway on/off ramp.

at my local Lowe's there is a hot dog cart there 3 seasons, no winters, as for how much you would need to pay the store for your spot there.....i cannot say.
Hot dog carts, or any food vendors, would also benefit from the marijuana stores. Just sayin'.............lol.

Oh!

And don't forget raspberry pie, huckleberry pie, strawberry-rhubarb pie and blueberry pie!

Mmmmmmm . . . . . . . . . . . tasty!

Oh!

And don't forget raspberry pie, huckleberry pie, strawberry-rhubarb pie and blueberry pie!

Mmmmmmm . . . . . . . . . . . tasty!
Due to the risk of getting banned I'll keep my thoughts to myself on this one...

I see a short term future in growing cannabis harvest. However, our government already has an agreement to pay the Afganis to grow it instead poppy.

I see a short term future in growing cannabis harvest. However, our government already has an agreement to pay the Afganis to grow it instead poppy.

I got some seeds from there. ... you guys will start calling mE ; "Mac Bud Daddy. From Cincinnati"...lol