Estes | good company

There is nothin to talk about over the phone that can't be said here. And really there is nothing to debate about. I along with several of my comrades have left that comedy of errors that you hold so dear and defend. I still say QUALIFIED and EXPERIENCED drivers deserve better. And when the day comes that you wake up from this dillusional state that you are in, hoping Estes will come around and treat their drivers like most companys do. You will look back and sAY eLVIS WAS RIGHT. Senority is something you earn with your tenure at your company. Truck assignment, run assignment, vacations, protection from lay offs, wage increases etc. etc. The more senority, the better these items should become. Estes has stomped all over senority in regards to these issues. Even a blind man can see this is a bottom feeder company. I've said all I can to convince you to let your dignity be your guide. But this is America. And you can choose fried bologna or you can choose filet mignon. I myself deserve steak..... I am done with you all. You can go back to your hoola hoops and your pom poms. Rah, Rah, Rah!!! Two four six eight who do we apreciate? ESTES.....Elvis has left the building. For good.... P.S. I have been pretty forthcoming with my postings here. But there was a lot of dirt I left out for very good reasons. Another time another venue. Good luck to you all.
Say it aint so ELVIS!!! Where will we get our daily dose? Theres just too much management types on here. They use this site just as much as the regular types who vent their concerns. Anyway, good luck in your future ventures and keep the rubber on the road!

There is nothin to talk about over the phone that can't be said here. And really there is nothing to debate about. I along with several of my comrades have left that comedy of errors that you hold so dear and defend. I still say QUALIFIED and EXPERIENCED drivers deserve better. And when the day comes that you wake up from this dillusional state that you are in, hoping Estes will come around and treat their drivers like most companys do. You will look back and sAY eLVIS WAS RIGHT. Senority is something you earn with your tenure at your company. Truck assignment, run assignment, vacations, protection from lay offs, wage increases etc. etc. The more senority, the better these items should become. Estes has stomped all over senority in regards to these issues. Even a blind man can see this is a bottom feeder company. I've said all I can to convince you to let your dignity be your guide. But this is America. And you can choose fried bologna or you can choose filet mignon. I myself deserve steak..... I am done with you all. You can go back to your hoola hoops and your pom poms. Rah, Rah, Rah!!! Two four six eight who do we apreciate? ESTES.....Elvis has left the building. For good.... P.S. I have been pretty forthcoming with my postings here. But there was a lot of dirt I left out for very good reasons. Another time another venue. Good luck to you all.

DO NOT LEAVE I ENJOY READING YOUR POST!@

Estes looses good drivers

I along with several other drivers back in 2003 left estes. The reason was due to runs being renamed. Example: A Charlotte turn became a half way Charleston, A Tampa laydown became a halfway meet etc. These new runs were posted. No one bothered telling the bid drivers that their runs were going to be replaced with the new runs. Once the bids were in then came the elimination of the old runs. Then me and several other drivers were put on the extra board. I was number 5 on the board with over 20 drivers below me that were wild return drivers or home every other day. I just left the company. Others followed. Some toughed it out. To each his own. I was there for 7 years. No one knew according to the terminal manager that our runs were going away as a result of the new runs that were created. I talked to a feller named Jimmy who was a big dog in central dispatch after the fact and it was simple PACK A BAG. Sleep 2 to 8 in a bunk room depending on where you were laid over. If the bunk rooms fill up then you can double up at the motel. I laughed and then I removed my CB RADIO from that ole bumble bee and never looked back.

I remember back in 2001 when Wayne Young told me Estes is not the greatest company but were not the worst one out there.
I should have listed to that more and took it to heart cause I would be with one of the better companies.

I've been here 6 years and have seen it do nothing but go downhill since I got here.