FedEx Freight | Good Luck LOU

Wrong, we're already allowed more than one DOT Reportable accident before we're "disqualified" from driving, and even then we're usually presented with a dock position.....if one is available.
You have coworkers that are terminated for much less than an accident yet you turn a blind eye to it? Get real would you? Do you think these complaints are isolated? They are not. There was a bloodletting on the west coast at your company. Another member posted a termination for failing to take breaks and lunch per company policy. Do you think this statement was fabricated? Do yourself a favor and ask your executives the answer. Look in their eyes and see if they can convince you of the truth. A simple PM of the names of these individuals will clear any doubt you have.

You have coworkers that are terminated for much less than an accident yet you turn a blind eye to it? Get real would you? Do you think these complaints are isolated? They are not. There was a bloodletting on the west coast at your company. Another member posted a termination for failing to take breaks and lunch per company policy. Do you think this statement was fabricated? Do yourself a favor and ask your executives the answer. Look in their eyes and see if they can convince you of the truth. A simple PM of the names of these individuals will clear any doubt you have.

Not taking break?

We are the same. Miss your required 30 minute break more than 3 times in a quarter and your gone. Honestly its not that hard to properly take a 30. If you can't take a break like the law requires what other laws are you breaking.

Is your butt still stinging from the other thread? Should I take that as a compliment you referring to me as a manager? You should hire me to facilitate your deliveries Hornet. I could save your business for you.

LOL. If you facilitate like you BS I would be bankrupt in a month. From your post I don't think you could run the business in a profitable manner. You would over pay the employees and give away the barn.

Is your butt still stinging from the other thread? Should I take that as a compliment you referring to me as a manager? You should hire me to facilitate your deliveries Hornet. I could save your business for you.

You must mean the thread where I had to type the same message 3 seperate times so you could catch up. Real stinger you are.

You must mean the thread where I had to type the same message 3 seperate times so you could catch up. Real stinger you are.
Real nice job by you that failed miserably to point the finger at a Union carrier. You never once accepted responsibility until you were exposed. You continued on with your anti rant. All the while your lack of response is what caused the shipment to fail. You can't even admit it now. 2 thumbs up for you!

Again, THE COMPANY DOESN'T FIRE ANYONE, PEOPLE FIRE THEMSELVES!!!!!!

What's so hard for you to understand?

Real nice job by you that failed miserably to point the finger at a Union carrier. You never once accepted responsibility until you were exposed. You continued on with your anti rant. All the while your lack of response is what caused the shipment to fail. You can't even admit it now. 2 thumbs up for you!
I call BS on this one. Back when I ran local, I picked up a slew of "Just One More's" because the union companies couldn't get a driver there in time to get the freight. Why? Because they had to wait on a "senior" driver to get the freight! I made a living on "Just One More's"!!!!

It's official. You don't have a clue.

You don't need me to "point a finger" at the union for them to show they are a failed system at best that breeds mediocrity.

LOL. If you facilitate like you BS I would be bankrupt in a month. From your post I don't think you could run the business in a profitable manner. You would over pay the employees and give away the barn.
Maybe if you were my manager that would happen? I would be forced to accept your slanted ideas and implement them as you wished. Little things like failing recognize a service commitment until it was too late? Most of us old fart have forgotten more than you will ever know in this business.

Not taking break?

We are the same. Miss your required 30 minute break more than 3 times in a quarter and your gone. Honestly its not that hard to properly take a 30. If you can't take a break like the law requires what other laws are you breaking.
Good question. But there seems to be a few on these boards that think these laws apply only to Union companies.

Maybe if you were my manager that would happen? I would be forced to accept your slanted ideas and implement them as you wished. Little things like failing recognize a service commitment until it was too late? Most of us old fart have forgotten more than you will ever know in this business.

My "slanted ideas" have put me in a financial position that I do what I want because I choose to, not because I have to.

Heck, stick with me and you may see what the world is like with your eyes open.

Good question. But there seems to be a few on these boards that think these laws apply only to Union companies.

I think some on this board that saw these policies as "to strick" while others saw it as fair.

While I dont believe a required 30 minute break improves our safety overall I see this as a fair policy.

My "slanted ideas" have put me in a financial position that I do what I want because I choose to, not because I have to.

Heck, stick with me and you may see what the world is like with your eyes open.
Keep propping yourself up Hornut. Swamp and I can show you how to satisfy the needs of your customers without looking like such a fool. Give us a call if you need a hand.

BTW. I do what I do because I love to, not because I have to. I have a pension, I have several different streams of retirement income. My choices in life have provided my family with incredible opportunity. My children have excelled. The first generation of my family to have those three letters PHD behind the name. All of those brought by my choices in life. Life can be down right rewarding for some. For others, it is only a dream.

Last edited:
It's official. You don't have a clue.

You don't need me to "point a finger" at the union for them to show they are a failed system at best that breeds mediocrity.
My advice would be to quit while you are behind. Your excuses for your failure are enough to prove mediocrity. Lay the blame where it belongs. Pawning it off as a "Union" problem only drives your credibility further into the ground.

Keep propping yourself up Hornut. Swamp and I can show you how to satisfy the needs of your customers without looking like such a fool. Give us a call if you need a hand.

BTW. I do what I do because I love to, not because I have to. I have a pension, I have several different streams of retirement income. My choices in life have provided my family with incredible opportunity. My children have excelled. The first generation of my family to have those three letters PHD behind the name. All of those brought by my choices in life. Life can be sown right rewarding for some. For others, it is only a dream.

While I am glad things worked out for your family.......you and Swamp are not coming anywhere near my business.

I would light it up and watch it burn first

My advice would be to quit while you are behind. Your excuses for your failure are enough to prove mediocrity. Lay the blame where it belongs. Pawning it off as a "Union" problem only drives your credibility further into the ground.

That's BS. I know enough union guys to know it does take place. Some walk with their chest out as if they have the upper hand.

Again, THE COMPANY DOESN'T FIRE ANYONE, PEOPLE FIRE THEMSELVES!!!!!!

What's so hard for you to understand?
Was it you that touted the roll over that did not lead to termination? Sounds like perhaps the good graces were smiling on that employee. How can you explain another that was terminated for nothing more than failing to turn in a few DR's before clocking out for the day? Did this employee fire himself? Did it not require management to facilitate the termination? Did it not require management to list the company policy violations that caused said termination? Who actually handed him the pink slip? Did he do all of this himself?