FedEx Freight | Good Luck LOU

My advice would be to quit while you are behind. Your excuses for your failure are enough to prove mediocrity. Lay the blame where it belongs. Pawning it off as a "Union" problem only drives your credibility further into the ground.
I think he proved the union WAS his problem in an earlier post. He solved that problem when he said he was going to request that his supplier quit using the union company to deliver his product. Non-union carriers can get it there on time, no need to pay extra for additional services!
Problem solved!!!!

I think he proved the union WAS his problem in an earlier post. He solved that problem when he said he was going to request that his supplier quit using the union company to deliver his product. Non-union carriers can get it there on time, no need to pay extra for additional services!
Problem solved!!!!

Thug knows this takes place, he just didn't liked what he heard. Typical selective memory

Was it you that touted the roll over that did not lead to termination? Sounds like perhaps the good graces were smiling on that employee. How can you explain another that was terminated for nothing more than failing to turn in a few DR's before clocking out for the day? Did this employee fire himself? Did it not require management to facilitate the termination? Did it not require management to list the company policy violations that caused said termination? Who actually handed him the pink slip? Did he do all of this himself?
Again, I know nothing about an employee getting fired for not turning in DR's. IF this is true, then yes, he fired himself for not following company policy.....how hard is it to turn in your DR's?
Now your playing semantics....typical tactics when your losing a debate.

Problem solved!!!!
Hell, had he been on the ball it would have been solved. He was BSing from the get go. This was nothing more than an attempt to shed a bad light on the carrier. The UPSF barn here in Salt Lake can move their start time up to two hours. My barn could have handled the request on the spot. If he new it was a time sensitive shipment beforehand, why did he not react accordingly? Poor management from the get go. Blow someone else's skirt up Racer.

Again, I know nothing about an employee getting fired for not turning in DR's. IF this is true, then yes, he fired himself for not following company policy.....how hard is it to turn in your DR's?
Now your playing semantics....typical tactics when your losing a debate.

One of your own by the name of FedEx Nuno around these boards was shown the door for that very thing.

Hell, had he been on the ball it would have been solved. He was BSing from the get go. This was nothing more than an attempt to shed a bad light on the carrier. The UPSF barn here in Salt Lake can move their start time up to two hours. My barn could have handled the request on the spot. If he new it was a time sensitive shipment beforehand, why did he not react accordingly? Poor management from the get go. Blow someone else's skirt up Racer.

This wasn't a one time delivery this is a daily deliver and they still couldnt get it right. I needed timely deliveries and all I got was excuses. That's not BS that's fact. The biggest mistake I made was giving them a second chance. I assure you there hasn't been a third chance nor will there be.

Thug knows this takes place, he just didn't liked what he heard. Typical selective memory
Oh, I heard you change it up a time or two. You dropped the ball. You wanted premium service at a bargain basement price. When did you realize your time table became truncated? My guess is way to late to maneuver and make your commitment. We constantly deal with 3rd party companies that sell customers the world and when we arrive at destination with their shipment we find out all the empty promises the 3rd party gave them. What I do know takes place is a daily barrage of customers just like yourself that want it NOW! Our expedited shipments take precedence over others. That is a fact at every company that has a strong presence in the LTL market.

This wasn't a one time delivery this is a daily deliver and they still couldnt get it right. I needed timely deliveries and all I got was excuses. That's not BS that's fact. The biggest mistake I made was giving them a second chance. I assure you there hasn't been a third chance nor will there be.
Why did you waste time with a second chance? I would have moved to another carrier on the first failure. Once again. You dropped the ball.

Oh, I heard you change it up a time or two. You dropped the ball. You wanted premium service at a bargain basement price. When did you realize your time table became truncated? My guess is way to late to maneuver and make your commitment. We constantly deal with 3rd party companies that sell customers the world and when we arrive at destination with their shipment we find out all the empty promises the 3rd party gave them. What I do know takes place is a daily barrage of customers just like yourself that want it NOW! Our expedited shipments take precedence over others. That is a fact at every company that has a strong presence in the LTL market.
Now you blame it on a 3rd party!!!???!!!
Isn't that exactly what the union is, a 3rd party between the employer and the employee? But let's not blame THAT 3rd party!!!

Again, although we offer an expedited service, our freight generally arrives on time without paying the upgrade for this service!

I'm not about to go into detail about what I do but I can assure you this was no 3rd party broken promise where UPSF swooped in and saved the day. This has grown into multiple trailer loads delivered daily and UPSF wanted to use 2 driver to cover multiple shuttles. When a driver is off or runs up against his 70 hours guess who got screwed.

But of course you work for UPSF so if you say it's BS it must be BS.

Now you blame it on a 3rd party!!!???!!!
Isn't that exactly what the union is, a 3rd party between the employer and the employee? But let's not blame THAT 3rd party!!!
This is an example of what a driver faces daily. Are you in this business or not? Third party logistics tell customers anything to get that shipment. You arrive at a residence to learn they told them we would give them an inside delivery. A 500 pound refrigerator would come to them with a liftgate free of charge. this happens all the time. where you been?

I'm not about to go into detail about what I do but I can assure you this was no 3rd party broken promise where UPSF swooped in and saved the day. This has grown into multiple trailer loads delivered daily and UPSF wanted to use 2 driver to cover multiple shuttles. When a driver is off or runs up against his 70 hours guess who got screwed.

But of course you work for UPSF so if you say it's BS it must be BS.
So know we can blame DOT regulations for your failure to react and move to another carrier? Damn man. Keep passing the buck.

This is an example of what a driver faces daily. Are you in this business or not? Third party logistics tell customers anything to get that shipment. You arrive at a residence to learn they told them we would give them an inside delivery. A 500 pound refrigerator would come to them with a liftgate free of charge. this happens all the time. where you been?
I used to be in the city and when I was I slid it to the back of the truck....that's it. If they wanted to pay for inside delivery, I'd do my best to get it inside....if not, they could wrestle it inside themselves or I'd take it back and they could do a dock pickup. If it was brought out a second time, there was a re-delivery fee.
Pretty simple.

So know we can blame DOT regulations for your failure to react and move to another carrier? Damn man. Keep passing the buck.

I would like to blame the UPSF management that handled my account but seeing the driver force they have to work with that wouldnt be fair to the management.

Again, although we offer an expedited service, our freight generally arrives on time without paying the upgrade for this service!
Are we having a discussion about moving freight or are you two so hell bent on attempting to slight a Union that you ignore facts? The first service failure would be more than enough for any competent manager to move to another carrier. PERIOD!

I used to be in the city and when I was I slid it to the back of the truck....that's it. If they wanted to pay for inside delivery, I'd do my best to get it inside....if not, they could wrestle it inside themselves or I'd take it back and they could do a dock pickup. If it was brought out a second time, there was a re-delivery fee.
Pretty simple.
Pretty simple and all the while it gives your company a bad name. Joe customer tells his buddies what a bunch of jerks you are all because a 3rd party sold them the world. Word gets around. Yep, your 3rd party just bent you over. Back to the dock Unload it. Reappoint it. Reload it. Every time you handle that shipment there is a risk of damage.

Are we having a discussion about moving freight or are you two so hell bent on attempting to slight a Union that you ignore facts? The first service failure would be more than enough for any competent manager to move to another carrier. PERIOD!

Moving freight is simple. I move just under 10 million pounds a week. While that is small I did say previously I was a small business owner.

As for saying USF left me hanging, yes it's true they did. Should I have cut them loose at the first screw up? Already discussed that.

Nothing wrong with a 3PL as log as there is open and clear communication