FedEx Freight | Good Luck LOU

Now is the time Lou to stand up for your job, your family, and your future....VOTE NO!!!
The union will bring you NOTHING.
It's already driven a wedge between the employees that's destroyed relationships and friendships that will probably never heal, why drive it deeper?
VOTE NO!!!!!!!!

Give up? Submit? Do nothing, because it might be difficult? Is that a productive plan? A YES vote is a vote for solutions, stability, and financial growth for the drivers, IMHO.

Good luck LOU, when you vote, vote for what you believe in and what is best for your family. I hope it's a yes but either way good luck.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Now is the time Lou to stand up for your job, your family, and your future....VOTE NO!!!
It's already driven a wedge between the employees that's destroyed relationships and friendships that will probably never heal, why drive it deeper?
VOTE NO!!!!!!!!
You seem to know this from experience, its common for drivers and management not to see eye to eye. If the union will bring them nothing then why is fedex spending so much money to keep it out?

VOTE NO!!!!!!!!

That's funny! Is that your best argument? First off, we did not drive a wedge between employees and management, they did. If it has destroyed friendships, that's not a good thing. A difference in opinions doesn't seem to be a priority in the value in a friend. If that's your case, I feel sorry for you. And friends don't pay my bills. I pay them. With the money I earn each day. And tell me, don't you deserve better pay and benefits?

Well this whole process everyone gas made mention OH we will have what UPS has what they fail to tell you is UPS is a national contract.

And it took over 50 yrs to get!!! Think inside the lines not wishful thinking. Do what's best for you and your family. Not because of what others believe in or wishing for.....

Ok to clear up the inaccuracies well noted anti union guys have posted here regarding the UPSF and ups contracts. Both are national contracts. Ups has a dinosaur style master freight contract UPSF has a white paper contract. UPSF did not start with a national contract. The 1st contract for UPSF was negotiated by our Indianapolis terminal and was ratified by the remaining terminals as they voted in the union (of course UPSF did not actually vote because we had a card check agreement with the teamsters) that is how they will adopt a contract at fxf hopefully your hubs will negotiate it instead of the eols because that will in theory equal a better contract. No contract is perfect however.

As far as causing a divide between friends. If a simple thing as a union vote separates you then I must say you where never friends. Friends don't stay together as long as 1 shares their view. You anti guys sound worse then the government's freedom of speech as long as you say what we want you to say.

The "wedge" statement is right out of the meeting that the HR guy had. This is who they sent to the different centers ahead of votes or those that are close to filing. While his presentation might have fooled some I found it to be pathetic. If I had been on the fence after that meeting I would have been a yes vote and I actually think he helped the union more rather then the intended outcome. I have very few friends here because I come here to provide for my family not participate in a popularity contest.

If you vote no you can watch what little insurance
You have now slowly decrease every year. And
You can expect more purchase trucks. You
Will probably start seeing them delivering city freight in
Future also at the Hubs.

VOTE NO!!!!!!!!

Do you think the people in louisville are fools, they know where there livelyhood Lies and that's in a YES vote!!!!!! Good luck louisville and vote YES!!!!!!!!

Looks like LOU wanted nothing to do with your Teamsters. Good job LOU.

I guess the big question would be.....Will they regret this decision?.....Time will tell if Uncle Freddy keeps his promise. Congratulations LOU for exercising your right to vote!

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Higher insurance costs, the return of oppressive work rules and no accountability of the companies actions.... WOOHOO reason to celebrate right Dog?

And the teamsters CAN guarantee better??????? No. its all in what is negotiated. I personally don't want somebody I don't know controlling my future. I know what I have at FXF. Is it perfect not by along shot. Could it be better sure it could. I can always find a job if I find (in your words that FXF is to oppressive work to work for). Do you even work for FXF ?????If the teamsters are so great why have the unions become a dinosaur since there inception??. At one time the unions did a great thing. Those days are long gone. They are all about money and power. They care about there members as much as FXF care about us. I didn't come to work for AF/FXF to have somebody to hold my hand and sing Combyya to me.