Honestly, I was stunned after "The News" last friday. Didnt sleep for two days. We have to decide whether to make a go of this or to seek other altenatives. My intentions right now are to continue as best I can. We need to reassure our customers that this new venture will be a positve for them. I hope you decide to give it a "go". What else have we got to lose?