FedEx Freight | Good morning eph from teamsters

I wold love to see that truck across our terminal around 7:30/8:00 a.m. That's when our center manager waltzes in from the parking lot.

And the great thing about it was we had guys there from UPS freight, retirees from new penn, verizon, and construction. The retirees had a pension they could live on, and everybody was together. They weren't my competitor as the company calls them, they were my coworkers. Thanks again everyone that stopped by and showed support.

Wasteful dues? What dI'd u get out of the 205 MILLION pissed away for fedex field naming deal? Or 35 MILLION on golf just last year? Get your head out of your tail. Union is coming. And guys like you are NOT getting in the way.

Originally posted by SwampRatt, 09-16-2014
Until I see some evidence of Teamsters targeting a company, I will not consider that myth to be debunked. Until significant numbers are already secure, they've been less than helpful. No Teamster tent out front, no Teamster Truck, Not even a day laborer handing out flyers. Even after being approached they don't "target" until the numbers are there and petition filed. FACT.

Yes we did file our petition I think it was August 13. And our election date is "probably" a particular day in October, very close to CIN election. Won't say right now, date not certain.