FedEx Freight | Good morning eph from teamsters

30%? Really? you think the union is going to get out of bed for 30%? I can tell you it is at LEAST 65% at EPH, SBR, and CIN. I can imagine it's quite the same at the other terminals too. We have no say? Look at all the changes that have occurred just on the threat of the union coming. They are doing everything they can to keep the union out, but it only fuels our passion and brings us that much closer to representation.

Show me proof of more than 30%, you have had no say in the recent changes. Yes I believe they are because of the union activity but fedex made these changes based on perception not on you demanding them.

30%? Really? you think the union is going to get out of bed for 30%? I can tell you it is at LEAST 65% at EPH, SBR, and CIN. I can imagine it's quite the same at the other terminals too. We have no say? Look at all the changes that have occurred just on the threat of the union coming. They are doing everything they can to keep the union out, but it only fuels our passion and brings us that much closer to representation.

Well PHP, to some ignorance is truly bliss....

Show me proof of more than 30%, you have had no say in the recent changes. Yes I believe they are because of the union activity but fedex made these changes based on perception not on you demanding them.

The union will not file a petition with just the required thirty percent minimum. Don't take our word for it, call any local in the country and ask them. All of the nine that's filed so far have had at least 60 percent signed.

The union will not file a petition with just the required thirty percent minimum. Don't take our word for it, call any local in the country and ask them. All of the nine that's filed so far have had at least 60 percent signed.

Stop the facts! You are educating people and it must stop! They are slowly becoming informed and we can't have that! :grouphug:No union needed! Fedex loves us all, rainbows, teddybears, unicorns!! :grouphug:

1250 have not petitioned about 30% of that 1250 have and until you have a majority vote you have no say either.

Fact Check: No center has filed with 30%, that would be pointless. Union Locals are REQUIRING around 65% support, before filing the petition. SO, the odds are, that 1250 (and climbing) drivers will, in fact, have representation, and a voice at the table.

Fact Check: No center has filed with 30%, that would be pointless. Union Locals are REQUIRING around 65% support, before filing the petition. SO, the odds are, that 1250 (and climbing) drivers will, in fact, have representation, and a voice at the table.

Ours is making us get 70% before we can file we almost have enough.

Employee Free Choice Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The act would have, first, allowed a union to be certified as the official union to bargain with an employer if union officials collect signatures of a majority of workers. The bill would have removed the present right of the employer to demand an additional, separate ballot when more than half of employees have already given their signature supporting the union.[

Stop the facts! You are educating people and it must stop! They are slowly becoming informed and we can't have that! :grouphug:No union needed! Fedex loves us all, rainbows, teddybears, unicorns!! :grouphug:

That is not a fact, I will call my old BA tomorrow but what good would it do you will call me a liar. But you have showed me no proof that they have refused to petition with only 30% but I'm expected to take your word for it.

That is some very good news. 65%. Excellent strategy.

Nuno is reprting that Conway Tulsa has enough.
That would bring their total to 4+1that already voted yes to represenntation.

Careful, I was warned the other night about your forums.
I was referring to the forum rivht here at truckingboards. One click and youre there.

Warned by who about what?
I dont have any forums.
Im a member at one other.

Perhaps you'd like to elaborate in a pm.
Or do I " just take your word for it"?

If mods want to delete this post its fine with me.
They can even look into my pm's. I have nothing to hide. Im not recruiting or attempting to steal members at all. I dont do that. The prounion guys reach more of their employees here.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is not a fact, I will call my old BA tomorrow but what good would it do you will call me a liar. But you have showed me no proof that they have refused to petition with only 30% but I'm expected to take your word for it.
Why would you bring a yes/no vote with only 30% supporting yes? Its simple logic.