ABF | *good samaritan*

javabuzz1

TB Lurker
Credits
I posted a thread last week about a pair of glasses I had left in a tractor. When I came in to work on Tuesday morning they were waiting for me in an envelope. Unfortunately there was no name or any idea where they came from.
Thanks to the "Good Samaritan who returned them!

I know I called Dallas, Norfolk, S. Chicago, Dayton, Carlisle, Little Rock, Portland, Winston and Orlando trying to track them down. Whichever one it was...thank you!

-javabuzz

Glad to hear you got them back. I left my Blue Parrot hanging a few times in YRC units. Had yardmen either catch me or leave them for me to come back and get. I've always appreciated it.

Glad to hear you got them back. I left my Blue Parrot hanging a few times in YRC units. Had yardmen either catch me or leave them for me to come back and get. I've always appreciated it.

I hear ya. I've had my phone show back up once, and one time a calculator I had left in the hotel actually beat me home. Very embaressing:ranting2:

I left my pocket knife in a tractor it showed back up it is worth about $60 thank you never found out who turned it in.
Thank you

See truck drivers aren't all bad boys.

Glad you got them back my friend.