Good Things Are Happening

imported_gabbydad

TB Lurker
Credits
We've all had a rough year at Jevic. The entire year was filled with inuendo and rumor BS. We were sold and made to look like we were discarded. Who can forget that hedge fund trying to strongarm SCS to dump us? They doing so at the same time they bought up SCS stock like candy? Where are they now?

Upon being purchased by Sun,we made some dramatic changes. I don't think there is a single employee who hasn't been affected. Or who hasn't been asked to change something.

I have to tell you something, though. It's working. In Oct we reported dramatically better profit numbers to Sun. For Nov, they were even better. Dec will also show numbers in the black.

When you ask yourself why you're doing what you're doing remember the above.

Despite any economic upturn or downturn, we're in a position to continue this trend.

The leadership at Jevic has never been stronger.

The service product has been the best and most consistent in a long time. Just ask some of the big hitters like P&G, Rohm & Haas, etc....

Thank you to everyone on my team. I look forward to a great 2007.

Have a Safe and Happy New Year!:1036316054:

Good Things...

Good news is nice to hear, GBD!

Now, if we could get those dirty tractors AND trailers washed on a regular basis, morale and reputation/image would greatly improve!

Forget that 'Rewards' program for truckwashes when referred by Driver Instructors. Crap! We're not talking gold watches here!

Dump FleetWash: They do a poor job, and they haven't been on schedule since the program started!

P.S.: They must have short wands, 'cause they can't seem to reach the word 'Jevic" on ANY tractor windscreen.

I'm wearing my shades!

Sounds good to me.Employee input would be
nice.I think a survey sent to EVERY PERSON
working at jevic,depts rating depts,with a final question,If you were CEO,what would you do?Keep it anonymous to hopefuly maximize honesty.

Gabby
You seem to be in the office.If my survey
idea has possibiltys,feel free to use any or all.
I am not looking for credit.If its no good,no problem