Google Maps Street View

TedWard

on the Chainwax
Credits
Last summer I passed up the Google Street View Camera Car.

sv-car.png

My instinctual reaction was to wave and make goofy faces.

And I waited and waited and waited for them to update the map so I could see myself and show my friends. They finally did update the map a year later, but they stitched in another set of maps over the part where I, your humble driver, would be visible. I'm so disappointed, I guess I'm too ugly for streetview. Well, at least they left my truck in the picture.

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=38.638847,-90.449549&spn=0.005883,0.007457&t=m&z=17&layer=c&cbll=38.639109,-90.449513&panoid=NG4tw2zSo9zvqJaPbfw8GA&cbp=12,302.3,,2,9.97

Last summer I passed up the Google Street View Camera Car.

sv-car.png

My instinctual reaction was to wave and make goofy faces.

And I waited and waited and waited for them to update the map so I could see myself and show my friends. They finally did update the map a year later, but they stitched in another set of maps over the part where I, your humble driver, would be visible. I'm so disappointed, I guess I'm too ugly for streetview. Well, at least they left my truck in the picture.

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=38.638847,-90.449549&spn=0.005883,0.007457&t=m&z=17&layer=c&cbll=38.639109,-90.449513&panoid=NG4tw2zSo9zvqJaPbfw8GA&cbp=12,302.3,,2,9.97

You need to shine that stack driver! LOL!! Good thing they blurred stuff out, I was gonna call your Wickerbill and tell on you!

Cool thread... too bad they're all in the Midwest... Guess us here on the West Coast are too fast for Goole maps to catch us! LOL!

Oh ok, I guess me quitting meth has gotten around, I used to be fast, now I just take my time, like those left coast people do. I would move out there and become one with the culture, but I hate to be bogged down by bad JUJU, I might go back to the meth cap and show everyone up, become a superstar, and get whatever I want....wait, I'm moving to Oregon!

Then again, I best not, the slap could reach me there.

Yes!! The slap would reach!! I'm in Bend every Friday night/Saturday morning... only not in the daylight, lol!!

Come on out to Oregon, GT... we'll show ya how to move, remember you got a few years throwing groceries on me, but that also means you got a few years on me! LOL!!

Cascadia... hell, I don't see those except on my days off when I take someone else's route... Volvo with 715k was my ride today!