Google Maps Street View

Yes!! The slap would reach!! I'm in Bend every Friday night/Saturday morning... only not in the daylight, lol!!

Come on out to Oregon, GT... we'll show ya how to move, remember you got a few years throwing groceries on me, but that also means you got a few years on me! LOL!!

Cascadia... hell, I don't see those except on my days off when I take someone else's route... Volvo with 715k was my ride today!

A few years? Heck, he's got a few decades on some of us, lol.

Yes!! The slap would reach!! I'm in Bend every Friday night/Saturday morning... only not in the daylight, lol!!

Come on out to Oregon, GT... we'll show ya how to move, remember you got a few years throwing groceries on me, but that also means you got a few years on me! LOL!!

Cascadia... hell, I don't see those except on my days off when I take someone else's route... Volvo with 715k was my ride today!

715k? We sell ours before then, OK drivers NEVER EVER drive a beat up POS! Actually, our trucks are beat up at around 200k, then they run the piece of **** to 650k and when its at its worst, they stick it in the back of the lot at Norman, no one would buy the thing anyhow.

715k? We sell ours before then, OK drivers NEVER EVER drive a beat up POS! Actually, our trucks are beat up at around 200k, then they run the piece of **** to 650k and when its at its worst, they stick it in the back of the lot at Norman, no one would buy the thing anyhow.

OK drivers never drive POS? Look at the name on the front of the tractor, LOL. By the way, I have to envy yours, your POS is newer then my POS, lol.

all these new tractors that sysco is getting is pos. these freightliners are bad. mine has had 11 recalls, i have had mine for a year and half we have had all ours break down with less than 50,000 miles turbos, radiators mine wears the drive tires out at 18,000 miles freightliner says they can not find anything wrong. lol

all these new tractors that sysco is getting is pos. these freightliners are bad. mine has had 11 recalls, i have had mine for a year and half we have had all ours break down with less than 50,000 miles turbos, radiators mine wears the drive tires out at 18,000 miles freightliner says they can not find anything wrong. lol

Mine has been a champ, same drives, the only thing that ever went wrong on her was the DEF sensor went bad, other than that its a wonderful truck, I would give you the number but all opcos have a different system. BTW, its got almost 75 grand on it.

Say, let me axe you this, we are getting our balls busted for not scanning labels on the tractor, I have bypassed the labels and done it manual for 2.5 yrs, now they wanna *****. You all having the same pains?

We were told to quit scanning our pretrips to save time. Pretrips no longer even go on the scanner. Hmm. How many guys do you think are really doing theirs?

The Volvo with 715k... Yep. All of our others leave around 3-5k. Not sure how I became the lucky one, but I get her usually 2x a week. Lucky me. I think it's a little bit of "see what the girl will put up with..."

We were told to quit scanning our pretrips to save time. Pretrips no longer even go on the scanner. Hmm. How many guys do you think are really doing theirs?

The Volvo with 715k... Yep. All of our others leave around 3-5k. Not sure how I became the lucky one, but I get her usually 2x a week. Lucky me. I think it's a little bit of "see what the girl will put up with..."

Its corporate in Houston that is bustin our butts, it won't be long till they catch up with you all, the left coast ain't out of reach of the mighty arm of the south missy!!! :)

I call my truck a girl, as in her, you being a girl shouldn't you be calling your ride a guy? I say the ol girl is doing fine, shouldn't you say, the ol guy is doing fine?

Your confusing me....

yes pretrip posttrip have to be scan or we get wrote up. we also must maintain 97% scan on grocerys

We gotta scan the actual lables on the truck, not just hit manual on the scanner, its so stupid, Sysco wants speed, but they don't give us the right tools to get that speed, thats why I just keep a pace, I speak to my customers and don't rush them, they appreciate that. I try and do what I can to make time windows, but damnit, I refuse to tear up a truck with 700 cases still on it just to jump 7 stops because someone is getting out of there early, I'll bring it back, sorry, I had to vent that out right quick.

buddy it feels good to vent. i used to think if i wasn't 2 hours ahead something was wrong but after 10 yrs screw it customers are there or delay gets hit and i take a nap. just sit and wait after 16 hrs get a nice room call sysco supervisor gets to come get truck leave a company truck and router gets a cussing, lol. gt i am like you give your customers your all 1 customer at a time is all we can do.

buddy it feels good to vent. i used to think if i wasn't 2 hours ahead something was wrong but after 10 yrs screw it customers are there or delay gets hit and i take a nap. just sit and wait after 16 hrs get a nice room call sysco supervisor gets to come get truck leave a company truck and router gets a cussing, lol. gt i am like you give your customers your all 1 customer at a time is all we can do.
LOL, that don't happen here, they will come get you, then you will ride with a guy till 2100, thats why I just run it illegal and get done at 18 or 1900 and go home/