ODFL | Got an interview at OD for P&d

Nope I would do what our p@d does tell the city dispatcher that 53ft trailer is to long for city deliveries can't do it.

Our dispatchers will give that to some 21 year old rook out of school after a driver tells them no, then they'll do it after tearing everything down but the next day they'll still be looking at you like you're lazy because you refused an unsafe delivery.

And 2 of them hold all his mower of the year trophys....

I heard Billy has entered O D's Goat Roping Competition.
Hope he can make a deal with Ump, and get his goats back to practice with, if he happens to win, that means a larger mantle.

Hope he can make a deal with Ump, and get his goats back to practice with, if he happens to win, that means a larger mantle.

This year we had our first 3 axle nationals champion and I'm looking to bring the nationals title for goat roping to OD as well. An even greater honor for the Congdon's.

No deal.. Goats are mine!!

Little Rock, Ar is we're I'm at. What will I start at? How long will it take to hit top. I seen a few tight spots myself and I was on the dollar General account for a week. Backing from the road wasn't too bad but I'd be lying if I sad I wasn't nervous
Top out is 27.40 after 36 months. Linehaul top out is just over .65 with top out at 24 months. I average about 55 hrs a week in Ga.