Holland | Got my 30 days! Now can someone breakdown linehaul pay?

Sfran924

TB Lurker
Credits
:kicking: Just looking for clarification on pay. Do we get a quarter hr for a straight hook or drop? (I've seen it on the end of the week at my home term) Does it apply to dropping in door at a term? Do we get paid to fuel our own trucks? What is the minimum you get paid per day?(8hrs or 340 miles) Any/ all info is helpful and appreciated.

Yes, Yes, Yes, 8 hrs.
:kicking: Just looking for clarification on pay. Do we get a quarter hr for a straight hook or drop? (I've seen it on the end of the week at my home term) Does it apply to dropping in door at a term? Do we get paid to fuel our own trucks? What is the minimum you get paid per day?(8hrs or 340 miles) Any/ all info is helpful and appreciated.

If you drop a trailer, or hook to a trailer it's .25hr....if you do both it's a .5hr (the exception is on a slip seat bid, you don't get anything because they let us have assigned trucks) BTW..you have to get a 6 digit delay number to write on manifest from central for delays or breakdowns, otherwise you won't get paid for it. They won't volunteer that info..lol