got the job

spongebob

TB Lurker
Credits
I was informed on dec. 18 by the transportation dept. to report to harrisbur on dec. 28 for three days of orientation. I will be a shuttle driver out of harrisburg pa. it is a big relief to know I dont have to worry if I am working day to day.

congrats

welcome to the sysco team. union or not, we are all on the same team. it's probably a huge burden off your shoulders to not worry about a job anymore. the best of luck from a sysco albany ny driver--- go and have fun and be safe.

Very good use to talk to guys that work there,Work for USfoods in the past.They get paid by cs and mile,stop.Hard work but good paying.I always was happy went I see the back of the trl,after unloading it by hand,this work is not of everyone,I guess you be driving the sets,I see everynight.

I got two weeks done so far s
o good. They treat me real good actually made more money than at my freight job. Looks like I found a home.

I got two weeks done so far s
o good. They treat me real good actually made more money than at my freight job. Looks like I found a home.

Awesome spongebob!!!!!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of food!! Shuttle or delivery we all work as one and we all have respect for one another, you hit the jackpot, I would love to walk into shuttle with Sysco, they are a top shelf company...you done good man!!!

Wow...........someone is posting about..........(1)....finding a good job in a down economy. AND.........(2)......is happy with his employer...........I must be on the T/B in an alternate universe.....

three weeks into it they treat me great getting 8 to 10 trips per week I got lucky getting a shuttle job right off the bat. looks like I found a home.

You did get lucky it sounds like. Up here in MN I would have to work at Sysco or US foods for like 30 years before I could get a shuttle job. Good job man

sorry to hear about your luck. kidding. i just came from sysco. not a bad job. you will def see some stuff you disagree with from corporate, but from what seems to be the truth is while corporate sucks, each opco seems to be run pretty well. congrats.

Doing good grocerythrower working every day get a vacation in august already still like the job has its ups and downs but for the most part a good and steady job.

hey guys any questions about sysco hope i can help ya'll. i am new here. i am leaving sysco and going to qcd but will be glad to answer questions. just know good paying company but will throw under the bus every chance they get.