TForce | Got to make sure everybody see's this.

Thanks for the link Skeeer and welcome to all the new Brothers in Indy. Well done guys. You are at the forefront of something really big and you will always be known as the first UPSF terminal to organize

Well Skeeter that article was short,and to the point.

The next step in the plan is to see what kind of contract will be drafted?

Should have voted for APWA. I hope the rest of the terminals do and then we'll see what our fair weathered friends do...

Good job Indy! Maybe you'll think next time

pgh1994 said:
Should have voted for APWA. I hope the rest of the terminals do and then we'll see what our fair weathered friends do...

apwa did you send in your contribution yet I heard the the self appoited presidenta needs some road money :wacko: :wacko:

pgh1994 said:

Anyone who has done any research on the AWPA with in their right mind, would not take such a risk with this unknow organization. I could not find out how many members they have. I have asked many ups employees about this AWPA and none could give me any Info about them. Some have heard about them and others have not. What have they done for their so called members? The only public Info you can get is on their website which is limited. First off asking for donations to further their campaign or they will end it doe's not sound like a good start.

krash said:
They were apparently started by a couple of S C A B S and a Union busting attourney
I understand what you are saying. I know they were started by a small group of employee's that were represented and upset with the teamsters. I must say I hate that word (*****). It was taken out of contex so many times in the past. At any rate I don't know if these few represented employees were ***** at the time or not. In general APWA is a huge risk to the future of Upsf employees if they deside to go down that road. A little home work will clearly show that the risk is to high.

pgh1994 said:

These guys are all Teamster lovers you won't hurt their feelings......:shutup2:

Traveler said:
Glad to here about Indy. But is it just the one barn or system wide?
Everyone gets to do card check..
don't let them brain wash you ,,I work in Indy,,
We didn't by the company crap they preach we did somthing about things ,,we are gonna make history..Go Get Your Cards Signed NOW..
Don't wait you'll be standing in line when the big rush hits for the cards to be validated by the Arbitrator,,don't wait start signing your cards ,,,NOW:d6625240:

CFer said:
Thanks for the link Skeeer and welcome to all the new Brothers in Indy. Well done guys. You are at the forefront of something really big and you will always be known as the first UPSF terminal to organize
Hey guys we are doing this for all of us ,,not just Indy go get your cards and start signing them do it,,,get -r -done..show your brother hood,,we are now Teamsters we want you guys to be a part of this..but you have to sign the cards ..do it now,,:USA: