Government shut down and Hazmat renewal

BillyLo

Service 2.0 OD Strong All Time Mastio Champion
Credits
You good people reckon government shut down gonna affect me getting my hazmat background check done if this thing keeps going on? Ain’t heard no one complaining yet so I guess it’s business as usual.

You failed at flail so you have to start over with the written test then you have to go thru the "Coop Training class" at - 15%

teh3Vsa.jpg

You were all over the road the other day!!! Maybe you also need the Coop Parking Lot course???

You good people reckon government shut down gonna affect me getting my hazmat background check done if this thing keeps going on? Ain’t heard no one complaining yet so I guess it’s business as usual.
you could still at least try.

He’s talking about the TSA background check. Should probably start the process four months before your license expires.
Maybe someone could contact, Satish Jindel, of SJ Consulting,Pittsburgh? Seems he is transportation consultant to the world.

He’s talking about the TSA background check. Should probably start the process four months before your license expires.
i was told at my DMV, that they will only accept TSA letters for a 30 day period, once you get it in the mail.

so for me, when i had to go thru this BS, i went about 2 months before i needed to renew.

i cannot say (and i have no reason) to look up my states policy on that anymore.

but in his situation, he'd be better served to follow up with his state's DMV for expiration of his TSA letter. as it could be 30, 60 or 90 days.

i think too, that the time of year when one needs to renew makes a big difference..for me, when i went to my DMV back in december to turn in my CDL for an ordinary license, i wanted to also get the REAL ID....

but all things being what they are in MY STATE, the AAA office could not do that, i was told I HAD to go to the DMV....

now of course, the AAA can DO IT...DAMMIT.....

but the gal at AAA said that december is traditionally SLOW and the DMV is actually very fast to get thru...

this is true, as my CDL would be needed to renew in January (my birth month) and the place would be jammed with EVERYONE needing DMV services...