Gowdy: Sidney Blumenthal leaked info to dossier author Steele

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rastus, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., strongly implied to Fox News Tuesday night that Clinton family confidant Sidney Blumenthal was a key link in a chain of information that helped create the controversial Trump-Russia dossier.
    Gowdy told Fox News' "The Story" that "when you hear who ... one of the sources of that information is, you're going to think, 'Oh my gosh, I've heard that name somewhere before.'"
    When host Martha MacCallum asked if he was referring to Blumenthal, Gowdy answered, "That'd be really warm. You're warm, yeah." Samuel Chamberlain | FoxNews.com

Blumenthal is a long time Clintonista hatchet man. Hillary was feeding info to the fbi filtered through fusiongps so they could get a warrant to spy on Trump.
    I always thought that urinating on a bed story sounded like something Slick W. thought of it.

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash They will make you look foolish. AD-FREE USER

Look at how many people were involved in this scandal. Dozens upon dozens of these crooks.......they all need to be hanged in the public square.
    I hope the American people are as impressed with this silent coup as I am, then the democrats will be out of power for decades.