FedEx Freight | GPD Scorecard

FILTH the Klown

TB Regular
Credits
For those of you who got raises could you please post your center, raise and new hourly amount. Please give your centers location, not just ABC or CBS or NBC please. Thanks!

I would be interested in what pay grade A, D, E are? I would suppose we could figure that out if you get any response. I think some or most will not want to share their terminal so maybe listing their current and past pay grade level if it changed with the dollar amount. I was able to identify about 20 that got the GPD raise but that still leaves about 2/3 unknown.

I would be interested in what pay grade A, D, E are? I would suppose we could figure that out if you get any response. I think some or most will not want to share their terminal so maybe listing their current and past pay grade level if it changed with the dollar amount. I was able to identify about 20 that got the GPD raise but that still leaves about 2/3 unknown.

I agree. Very few if any peeps on here will respond on social media for fear of reprisal

Name the ones you have and we can add on from there.

You are right on that. Retaliation is still alive and well here at fed ex.

Why don't you clowns (I couldn't resist) just ask your SCM or HR instead of playing Sherlock Holmes? More fun this way?

It's no secret what center is in what GPD, what do you think my first question would be if I am looking at a transfer?

Why don't you clowns (I couldn't resist) just ask your SCM or HR instead of playing Sherlock Holmes? More fun this way?

It's no secret what center is in what GPD, what do you think my first question would be if I am looking at a transfer?

Why don't you just post them you seem to know more than any of the other drivers.

Ask HR you got to be kidding me. Those people are worthless, ask them any question and they tell you what they think. NO I need you to get me an answer out of Harrison. They just never bother to get back to you.

Name the ones you have and we can add on from there.

I did ask HR what the different pay grade were and all I got was ours and the next lower one. So yes they do not have all the answers. Maybe we are trying to also verify the correct info hohumm. Here is what I got for getting the GPD, let me know if there is an error as I had to pool from many sources.

OTM BPH CLE CGT CIN CMH

YUM RKI IND HMS HKY CCI

POS WNY SBN BFS BMW GBO

LOU NAS STL EKC MEM DAY

as for hr they cant be trusted they are there to protect the company not you called to make a complaint was asked to hold next thing i hear is my center manger asking if i need help

I was told BOWLING GREEN, KY too. I added it to the list. If incorrect please let me know.

OTM BPH CLE CGT CIN CMH

YUM RKI IND HMS HKY CCI

POS WNY SBN BFS BMW GBO

LOU NAS STL EKC MEM DAY

BWG

My center got a bump up. But if your list is accurate, I see 2 nearby centers that also got one, and they were ahead of us to begin with. Oh well, I'll take it. Even if it is out of pity.

I was told BOWLING GREEN, KY too. I added it to the list. If incorrect please let me know.

OTM BPH CLE CGT CIN CMH

YUM RKI IND HMS HKY CCI

POS WNY SBN BFS BMW GBO

LOU NAS STL EKC MEM DAY

BWG
All of the Chicagoland centers went up .70 to top out at 26.43 The smaller centers outside of Chicago reportedly moved up one payscale as well.

All of the Chicagoland centers went up .70 to top out at 26.43 The smaller centers outside of Chicago reportedly moved up one payscale as well.
Can you elaborate which ones that covers for those not familiar with the area? Also are they at top grade for that amount you posted or is there another level above them?

Can you elaborate which ones that covers for those not familiar with the area? Also are they at top grade for that amount you posted or is there another level above them?
I think they said we, as of june 1, will be considered a class E pay scale, which is the highest pay scale. I believe Aurora, Elmhurst, Des Plaines, Schaumburg, Zion, Chicago Ridge, Summit, Bolingbrook, and Chicago Heights all move to the class E. Other centers that move up a pay scale were just described to us as terminals outside of the Chicago area, but close such as Kankakee.

I think they said we, as of june 1, will be considered a class E pay scale, which is the highest pay scale. I believe Aurora, Elmhurst, Des Plaines, Schaumburg, Zion, Chicago Ridge, Summit, Bolingbrook, and Chicago Heights all move to the class E. Other centers that move up a pay scale were just described to us as terminals outside of the Chicago area, but close such as Kankakee.
Thanks. I will add those to the list. That is the top pay level E. The only one I do not have is A.

Wasn"t CGT already at 26.43 and went up to 26.63? So is that a new tier 26.63 they started. How come cin went from 25.73 to 26.43 which is Newarks rate. Cin is right across from philly, EPH did not get it and is only 7 miles from CIN.CIN is approx.70 miles from NEW and has to go past SBR to get there.SBR did not get it and is 31 miles from NEW. The GDP index for cin is 103.3 SBR is 122.9 NEW is 121 so where is the justification in this. I also thought that we don't need a 3rd party but we used one for this GDP.