FedEx Freight | GPD Scorecard

Wasn"t CGT already at 26.43 and went up to 26.63? So is that a new tier 26.63 they started. How come cin went from 25.73 to 26.43 which is Newarks rate. Cin is right across from philly, EPH did not get it and is only 7 miles from CIN.CIN is approx.70 miles from NEW and has to go past SBR to get there.SBR did not get it and is 31 miles from NEW. The GDP index for cin is 103.3 SBR is 122.9 NEW is 121 so where is the justification in this. I also thought that we don't need a 3rd party but we used one for this GDP.
CGT is at 25.73 going up to 26.43 just like the rest of the Chicagoland terminals

Wasn"t CGT already at 26.43 and went up to 26.63? So is that a new tier 26.63 they started. How come cin went from 25.73 to 26.43 which is Newarks rate. Cin is right across from philly, EPH did not get it and is only 7 miles from CIN.CIN is approx.70 miles from NEW and has to go past SBR to get there.SBR did not get it and is 31 miles from NEW. The GDP index for cin is 103.3 SBR is 122.9 NEW is 121 so where is the justification in this. I also thought that we don't need a 3rd party but we used one for this GDP.

Ahm, have you seen who is representing the workforce at EPH and SBR in all "contractual matters" including but not limited to pay, benefits, work rules and so on? I guess GPD will be one of the many, many items to negotiate once (if) it gets to those negotiations ... And as you know there are very little guarantees when it comes to bargaining, it usually is a give and take type of process.

Enjoy ...

Ahm, have you seen who is representing the workforce at EPH and SBR in all "contractual matters" including but not limited to pay, benefits, work rules and so on? I guess GPD will be one of the many, many items to negotiate once (if) it gets to those negotiations ... And as you know there are very little guarantees when it comes to bargaining, it usually is a give and take type of process.

Enjoy ...

Thanks Captain obvious.

Thanks Captain obvious.

You are quite welcome Cap'n Truthiness ... Nothing like the joys of being restraint by the very contested and incredibility slow process of having some federal judges decide who, when and where people need to get their butts around a table to just start talking about stuff ... While everyone else is getting a GPD review, a bonus and an annual increase

Again, enjoy ...

You are quite welcome Cap'n Truthiness ... Nothing like the joys of being restraint by the very contested and incredibility slow process of having some federal judges decide who, when and where people need to get their butts around a table to just start talking about stuff ... While everyone else is getting a GPD review, a bonus and an annual increase

Again, enjoy ...

Well there benefits package can't get worse like the insurance which will go down hill again this year. Enjoy what a raise that is normal and won't even make us competitive with the other ltls in my area. The bonus that magically appeared last year after the past years of getting 20 bucks. Oh yeah the GPD which has nothing to do with cost of living and punishes the terminals who don't have turn over. We have so much to look forward to your right. Lol

Name the ones you have and we can add on from there.

Here's about half of the list (that received the adjustment). Will add to as needed. Also, we will fill in the numbers when time allows.

Location--BLS # New Rate (if known)
NAS
Nashville 19.95 =$25.08

HKY Hickory 19.04 =$25.08

GBO Greensboro 19.10 =$25.08

Columbus, OH 19.36 =$25.08

DAY Dayton, OH 18.36 =$25.08

DCU DECATUR, AL 18.99 =$25.08

,YUM Yuma Az 18.45 =$25.08

OTM OTAY MESA, Ca 19.56 =$25.08

HMSHERMISTON , OR 18.44 =$25.08

BWG Bowling Green 17.51 $25.08

BHM Birmingham, AL

CLE CLEVELAND, OH

CGT Chicago Hieghts 23.57 = $26.43

KKE Kankakee, IL

CIN Cinnaminson, NJ

RKI Rock Island IL

INDIndianapolis

CCI Cincinnati, Oh

POS POCONO SUMMIT

WNY WATERTOWN , NY

SBN SOUTH BEND

BFS BELLOWS FALLS , VT

BMW ?

LOU Louisville, KY

STL Saint Louis MO

EKC E KANSAS CITY

MEM Memphis

Feel free to copy and paste, adding any info that is known.

Here is a helpful source for finding the location and code for centers. The right side only requires entering the state, giving you all within that state.
https://www.fedexfreight.fedex.com/locations.jsp

That will provide you with something like this:

tSp4g8I.jpg

"A" would be the 23.68 figure, followed by "B", the 25.08 number, I do believe.
It may seem there is a confusion on how many pay levels we possible have. I have only 4 values so something is incorrect. $26.43 $25.73 $25.08 $23.68

The interesting part is if I use the CNN money link to compare cities CGT at top pay still falls $6000 short compared to my rate. Based on a 40 hour week they went from $49,025 to 54,974 a year but CNN says 60,942 to live on what I make here.

It may seem there is a confusion on how many pay levels we possible have. I have only 4 values so something is incorrect. $26.43 $25.73 $25.08 $23.68

The interesting part is if I use the CNN money link to compare cities CGT at top pay still falls $6000 short compared to my rate. Based on a 40 hour week they went from $49,025 to 54,974 a year but CNN says 60,942 to live on what I make here.

Corrections: A couple of things, I'm learning. There is no "A", therefore there are only 4 scales (rates). B (base), C, D, E.

Also, I hear that BWG is NOT in the "adjusted" group. So, we can remove that one from the list, I do believe.

Lastly, cost of living weighs less heavily on the equation of pay rates (GPD), than competitive hourly rates. It is said to be a factor, but not one easily or undeniably verified. Also, the exact source of competitive hourly seems to be vague and we are not sure of the exact criteria used, or not used. We know the firm used, but we don't know the data. General average, Driver average, or what? Still, regardless of method/source, it seems clear to me, there are serious flaws.

Just sharing the most accurate info available. Hope it helps...

Last edited:
I will remove BWG as I has to source this through several sites on the web and figured there was something that slipped through. Only this place could screw up a pay scale like this. So why not eliminate the E, is that too simplistic?

Corrections: A couple of things, I'm learning. There is no "A", therefore there are only 4 scales (rates). B (base), C, D, E.

Also, I hear that BWG is NOT in the "adjusted" group. So, we can remove that one from the list, I do believe.

Lastly, cost of living weighs less heavily on the equation of pay rates (GPD), than competitive hourly rates. It is said to be a factor, but not one easily or undeniably verified. Also, the exact source of competitive hourly seems to be vague and we are not sure of the exact criteria used, or not used. We know the firm used, but we don't know the data. General average, Driver average, or what? Still, regardless of method/source, it seems clear to me, there are serious flaws.

Just sharing the most accurate info available. Hope it helps...
Our current pay classification is something like A1c or something similar to that. I think the entire pay system is set up so it makes no sense to anyone. If it made sense it would be easier for people to complain about.

UPDATE/Correction

NAS
Nashville 19.95 =$25.08

BHM Birmingham, AL

CLE CLEVELAND, OH

KKE Kankakee, IL

CIN Cinnaminson, NJ

RKI Rock Island IL

INDIndianapolis

CCI Cincinnati, Oh

POS POCONO SUMMIT

WNY WATERTOWN , NY

SBN SOUTH BEND

BFS BELLOWS FALLS , VT

LOU Louisville, KY

STL Saint Louis MO

EKC E KANSAS CITY

MEM Memphis

Here's about half of the list (that received the adjustment). Will add to as needed. Also, we will fill in the numbers when time allows.

NAS
Nashville 19.95 =$25.08

BWG Bowling Green 17.51 $25.08

BHM Birmingham, AL

CLE CLEVELAND, OH

KKE Kankakee, IL

CIN Cinnaminson, NJ

RKI Rock Island IL

INDIndianapolis

CCI Cincinnati, Oh

POS POCONO SUMMIT

WNY WATERTOWN , NY

SBN SOUTH BEND

BFS BELLOWS FALLS , VT

BMW ?

LOU Louisville, KY

STL Saint Louis MO

EKC E KANSAS CITY

MEM Memphis

Str st Clair, mo