FedEx Freight | GPD Scorecard

All of the Chicagoland centers went up .70 to top out at 26.43 The smaller centers outside of Chicago reportedly moved up one payscale as well.
SLC (Salt Lake City, Utah) Top rate is $ 25.80hr. And as far as the cost of living, as some that were born here, is cheaper to live here. I do not agree with that. It cost me just as much as if I still lived back east In the Philadelphia suburbs. And there was no tax on clothing, in Salt Lake there is. Just go to your local Walmart shopping, the prices are not lower to shop no matter where you live. And Delaware has no sales tax, no to far from Philly. You also cannot buy a keg of beer, you have to drive to Evanston, Wyoming. And don't forget the Lottery, none here.

This FXF is severely flawed no doubt
Does FedEx Freight charge less to their customers, when the freight is picked up in a lower pay scale area? So why do they just pays us all the same. Like If I were to transfer, now I going to get a pay cut in the warmer southern states, doing the same work. If the CEO moves to a lower pay scale area, will he get a pay cut too.

So, is 25.08 the new lowest pay Scale, or are some staying at 23.68? Are there any areas that pay less than 23.68?

and many at this scale have proven they have a higher cost of living than the ones that got the bump in pay
What is the average median income of the areas that make $23.68?
If you do the research, you'll find that most are in line with where they should be.

What is the average median income of the areas that make $23.68?
If you do the research, you'll find that most are in line with where they should be.

Median income has nothing to do with us. It's just a way for you and the company to justify riping off their drivers. That argument makes no sense you wouldn't compare a doctor's wages to a truck drivers.

Median income has nothing to do with us. It's just a way for you and the company to justify riping off their drivers. That argument makes no sense you wouldn't compare a doctor's wages to a truck drivers.
Sure you would if you're wanting the average median income for an area.
I never claimed to agree with this process, rather trying to provide a reason as to why some got the bump and some didn't....if you use the average median income you'll find a lot of similarities as far as who got the bump and who didn't. When using your method of cost of living, the numbers don't make sense.
The difference between me and you is I try to rationalize the situation and find the reason in order to find solutions, you just complain and play the victim card.

Sure you would if you're wanting the average median income for an area.
I never claimed to agree with this process, rather trying to provide a reason as to why some got the bump and some didn't....if you use the average median income you'll find a lot of similarities as far as who got the bump and who didn't. When using your method of cost of living, the numbers don't make sense.
The difference between me and you is I try to rationalize the situation and find the reason in order to find solutions, you just complain and play the victim card.

There is no rationalizing the method they use im sorry your wrong not playing victim card. When all the other ltls are making 2 dollars an hour more that should tell you something. They need to look at this system it's extremely flawed. Again explain to me how compairing my income with a person that works at McDonald's is fair it's not or compairing our income to a doctor's it's not either.

Where i live we are on the bottom in the ltl industry. I work for a company that i help make huge profits for.
So why should the company punish me because my neighbor get paid less.

The company isn't punishing you. If your neighbors make less, you are doing just fine in your market for your cost of living. Sounds like you are being rewarded to me.

The company isn't punishing you. If your neighbors make less, you are doing just fine in your market for your cost of living. Sounds like you are being rewarded to me.

Great captain union ^^ buster is branching out. Yeah this explains why all other ltls make 2 dollars more than us at lowest pay scale.

Lol I see you have your normal contribution to make nothing. You loved fed ex so much you quit and will never come back but it was great. :hilarious:

I'm not sure I follow your line of thought, could be because you have no line of thought. I just posted that because that's what you posted the other day when you said I was whining. You really do whine a lot yourself. By the way I don't think I ever said I "loved" Fedex" or it was "great". But then again you really pay no attention to anything anyone says you just hear what you want. By the way still waiting on the list of lies I was telling when you get around to it.

I'm not sure I follow your line of thought, could be because you have no line of thought. I just posted that because that's what you posted the other day when you said I was whining. You really do whine a lot yourself. By the way I don't think I ever said I "loved" Fedex" or it was "great". But then again you really pay no attention to anything anyone says you just hear what you want. By the way still waiting on the list of lies I was telling when you get around to it.

Not going back and forth with you in this thread you obviously have nothing tangible to add.