FedEx Freight | GPD Scorecard

There is no rationalizing the method they use im sorry your wrong not playing victim card. When all the other ltls are making 2 dollars an hour more that should tell you something. They need to look at this system it's extremely flawed. Again explain to me how compairing my income with a person that works at McDonald's is fair it's not or compairing our income to a doctor's it's not either.
Throughout this whole post you've played the victim card!
You're a victim because there's no rationalization within their method...you're a victim because everyone else makes more money than you...you're a victim because the system is flawed...
As a truck driver, your skill set falls somewhere in the middle between the doctor and the fast food worker...and so does your wages...what's so hard to understand?

Throughout this whole post you've played the victim card!
You're a victim because there's no rationalization within their method...you're a victim because everyone else makes more money than you...you're a victim because the system is flawed...
As a truck driver, your skill set falls somewhere in the middle between the doctor and the fast food worker...and so does your wages...what's so hard to understand?

So now stating facts is playing a victim? I wonder how all the other ltls determin their gpd I bet it's not using "median income". It boils down to fed ex doing the right thing and using a fair system when determining gpd. And the company wonders why terminals are seeking representation.

So now stating facts is playing a victim? I wonder how all the other ltls determin their gpd I bet it's not using "median income". It boils down to fed ex doing the right thing and using a fair system when determining gpd. And the company wonders why terminals are seeking representation.
And now the victim seeks representation....and you fall right into the teamsters' trap...for them it's like taking candy from a baby!

Love to be compared to people that work at mcdonalds.And on welfare at least the one on welfare has better insurance. Neither could do my job.Glad there income dictates my income.
The company isn't punishing you. If your neighbors make less, you are doing just fine in your market for your cost of living. Sounds like you are being rewarded to me.

dont know why anyone cares what you say you dont work here

You might not have been here for the conversation, but we've covered this "working there" is not a prerequisite to post here. And there are several of us that don't work there, my guess is as long as they're on "your side" its ok. There is an ignore feature feel free to use it.

Glad there income dictates my income.

At least I know the proper use of their vs. there.

your not worth my time and anyone on here that doesnt work at fed ex and spends that much time on hear need a hobby.Really hope they have something better to do than this.
You might not have been here for the conversation, but we've covered this "working there" is not a prerequisite to post here. And there are several of us that don't work there, my guess is as long as they're on "your side" its ok. There is an ignore feature feel free to use it.

At least I know the proper use of their vs. there.

Love to be compared to people that work at mcdonalds.And on welfare at least the one on welfare has better insurance. Neither could do my job.Glad there income dictates my income.

When did I say anything about comparing you to McDonald's workers?

Your statment"If your neighbors make less"they work at mcdonalds. So there income is looked at for median income levels.
The company isn't punishing you. If your neighbors make less, you are doing just fine in your market for your cost of living. Sounds like you are being rewarded to me.

Your statment"If your neighbors make less"they work at mcdonalds. So there income is looked at for median income levels.

Therefore, so are the incomes of the Doctors, Lawyers, Accountants, Bankers, Engineers, Police and Firemen. Don't you also benefit from the fact that those professions boost the median income levels? Yep, sure do. Yet, most truck drivers earn more than the median income and you feel you are being punished?

compair me to people that can do my job and im almost at the bottom .Being told i work for numder one???.If thats atrue statment should i not be paid acordingly . Or at least not like im on the bottom in the ltl in my area.So either were number one or im being lied to.

compair me to people that can do my job and im almost at the bottom.

Why should we be comparing you to anybody beyond the people that applied for your job? Others may be making more money or have better benefits but what have they given up in exchange? Only you can decide if that is worth it to you.

mudrunner said:
Being told i work for numder one???.If thats a true statment should i not be paid acordingly.

I don't believe so. You should be paid as much as your skills, and the uniqueness of such, commands. Your employer should pay as little (or as much) as they need to in order to obtain and retain the quality of employee they desire.

your not worth my time and anyone on here that doesnt work at fed ex and spends that much time on hear need a hobby.Really hope they have something better to do than this.

Then put me on ignore and leave me alone, and I really don't spend that much time on here. And for the record I don't see where you bring anything of value except "oh poor pitiful me" to the table either. So continue, tell us what you "deserve".

Ex, we covered this aspect already. "Cost of living comparison" is only a small piece of the puzzle. The largest piece is the competitive wage for the pool of drivers within a market. Drivers who actually meet the qualifications for the position.

You should be paid as much as your skills, and the uniqueness of such, commands. Your employer should pay as little (or as much) as they need to in order to obtain and retain the quality of employee they desire.

While your position is "based" on solid ground, the problem comes from inconsistency within the company. Your post touches on yet another (smaller) piece of the puzzle. Driver retention. According to your thinking, and other's thinking within the company, turnover (or lack there of) plays into this as well.

Because one location has more loyal employees that another, that (loyal, dedicated) location's workforce might not see the same gains as another location, just down the road? This solely based on low turnover? This is one reason why, there are times when workers MUST do what they can to improve the current workplace.

We are beyond comparing ourselves to the top dog in the industry. We can now make the case, in some locations, comparing our compensation to traditionally "lesser carriers". In my location, the disparity exists within the company, as well.

You might not like my method for seeking redress on this, that is fine. Just know that every single path within the Company has been explored, tried, and exhausted. Currently, the hard part is being patient enough to see if/when the company will respond.

Then dont respond to me.Not playing oh pitty me yust saying the company isnt treating its drivers equal.Oh thats right you dont work hear so go to your company page.
Then put me on ignore and leave me alone, and I really don't spend that much time on here. And for the record I don't see where you bring anything of value except "oh poor pitiful me" to the table either. So continue, tell us what you "deserve".

Ex, we covered this aspect already. "Cost of living comparison" is only a small piece of the puzzle. The largest piece is the competitive wage for the pool of drivers within a market. Drivers who actually meet the qualifications for the position.

Agreed, and apparently not everybody was paying attention. ;)