FedEx Freight | GPD Scorecard

Aggressive behavior will not be tolerated.
Ahhh how sweet taking up for week people who can't say stuff because fed ex might pull their contract.

Yeah, that's me, weak. Do you realize how much strength it takes to have such self control? Obviously not. You want to show me how strong you are and how unconcerned you are about your actions and their consequences? PM me your real name and location.

Yeah, that's me, weak. Do you realize how much strength it takes to have such self control? Obviously not. You want to show me how strong you are and how unconcerned you are about your actions and their consequences? PM me your real name and location.

And what would be the reason for me to give you my name and location. Im getting kind of scared :hysterical:

Don't need pm my location is "In your head" and my name "Your Daddy".

I'll send that info right on over to you....it's on it's way.
It's only fair since the pro-union guys don't mind sharing my personal info with everybody in snitchter land!