Yellow | Gratitude.

albag

Pray for peace!
PREMIUM
Credits
10 days from today we Americans celebrate Thanksgiving. The uncertainty of YRCW and the anxiety it fosters should be put aside. Whatever course of action you feel is appropriate, put that aside. I'm quite certain we all have one aspect of our lives that we are truly grateful. Look beyond our dilemma. Just post one thing that you are sincerely thankful.

And remember people everywhere whose lives have been affected by natural disasters.

:grouphug::1036316054:
Sophie enriches my live everyday. THANK YOU.

Let's not forget the people in Illinois and Indiana...it will be tough times for them this holiday season but they will rebound! I'm thankful for family.freedom and retirement (NO YRC):17142: and all my heroes on Trucking Board !!:usa::usa2::smilies-19296:

Let's not forget the people in Illinois and Indiana...it will be tough times for them this holiday season but they will rebound! I'm thankful for family.freedom and retirement (NO YRC):17142: and all my heroes on Trucking Board !!:usa::usa2::smilies-19296:
Bless you brother you earned your retirement,We thank you for your support.

10 days from today we Americans celebrate Thanksgiving. The uncertainty of YRCW and the anxiety it fosters should be put aside. Whatever course of action you feel is appropriate, put that aside. I'm quite certain we all have one aspect of our lives that we are truly grateful. Look beyond our dilemma. Just post one thing that you are sincerely thankful.

And remember people everywhere whose lives have been affected by natural disasters.

Every time I open my eyes from sleep, I am thankful for everything that follows, EVERYTHING!!.

Its called life, and it is indeed a gift!

Yes AL we are all grateful for what we have. YRC knew this day was coming up long ago why do they always have to wait for the holidays to put the pressure on everyone and make it miserable for everyone. They did this also on the first mou put pressure on us right before holidays make everything just miserable.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk