SAIA | Grayslake opens next month?

Buggybruiser

TB Lurker
Credits
According to the company website the new Chicago terminal is scheduled to open next month. Anyone have any info on it? I can tell you this it's long over due, they're bursting at the seams at the old place.

According to the company website the new Chicago terminal is scheduled to open next month. Anyone have any info on it? I can tell you this it's long over due, they're bursting at the seams at the old place.
They are opening on Monday F'eb 15th. From what I hear!!!

Opening Monday! There's a bunch of linehaul changes taking effect Monday to accomodate the new terminal. Last time I was at CGO, they had so much new equipment in there that you could barely get through the lot. Most of it is for GLK I would imagine. There's still a few brand new Saia longboxes sitting at the Great Dane dealer in Joliet.

They said CGO was turning down hundreds of bills a day back when freight was heavy. GLK will definitely put a bunch more freight into the system once it gets going good.

Your really brave sitting behind that keyboard. Your cocky little arrogant attitude will be your undoing. Trust me, you will become a victim of your own demise. It's just a matter of time before you know longer work here.
Oh yeah! So you must be management? Coincidence?

Will see what happens when I get a bunch to organize.
Won't happen. I'm not worried. SAIA workers have it made and they know it. But some, like yourself can never be satisfied. I'm not sure you even work here yet. But it really doesn't matter. SAIA will never be unionized. You couldn't even get one card signed. Much less the majority. You are a complete moron.

Won't happen. I'm not worried. SAIA workers have it made and they know it. But some, like yourself can never be satisfied. I'm not sure you even work here yet. But it really doesn't matter. SAIA will never be unionized. You couldn't even get one card signed. Much less the majority. You are a complete moron.
Really? How do you know that? A while back California was ready to organize! I bet that management is your middle name! Instead of being so much of a control freak why don't you let us organize? Are you afraid the truth will expose this place? I bet you sir are either management or the biggest suck ass this place has! Keep taking a crap on us and see how fast we get sick of it!

Really? How do you know that? A while back California was ready to organize! I bet that management is your middle name! Instead of being so much of a control freak why don't you let us organize? Are you afraid the truth will expose this place? I bet you sir are either management or the biggest suck ass this place has! Keep taking a crap on us and see how fast we get sick of it!
I'm just a big suck ass. I knew you were from California. A well organized state. FedEx got Stockton but you won't get ::shit::. All you will get is shown the door.

I'm just a big suck ass. I knew you were from California. A well organized state. FedEx got Stockton but you won't get :::shit:::. All you will get is shown the door.
Oh you got me! You smart! You sir are as sharp as a ball! Wow can you poubd square pegs into round holes Forest?

Why the hell would we want to organize? I'm not anti-union by a long shot, but the teamsters has been a worthless union for 20+ years now.
Power in numbers. They keep filling us with the non union crap but why are they so afraid of it? Just remember things all come back around I feel the Union will to.

Power in numbers. They keep filling us with the non union crap but why are they so afraid of it? Just remember things all come back around I feel the Union will to.
I hope not. I would like to finish out my career here. That would never happen if we were union.