SAIA | Grayslake opens next month?

UNBELIEVABLE...this dude has ZERO CLUE about his own crummy insurance and resorts to name calling to defend his LIES. I have friends who work for Saia, I know their substandard insurance firsthand. Cancer screenings and minor procedures like mole removals are covered, Invasive Cancer surgeries/therapies are NOT COVERED=BANKRUPTCY

No one is bragging, just holding your ignorant mouth accountable. If you like your job, good for you, just keep your hole shut about the Teamsters. And here's a fact for your edification..YRC employees are the lowest paid of the LTL union companies, but even with the 15% giveback, YRC employees STILL earn more than the non-union companies when you compare the overall pay/benefits package.

Done with you..
You are getting bad info. Now I'm done with you.

UNBELIEVABLE...this dude has ZERO CLUE about his own crummy insurance and resorts to name calling to defend his LIES. I have friends who work for Saia, I know their substandard insurance firsthand. Cancer screenings and minor procedures like mole removals are covered, Invasive Cancer surgeries/therapies are NOT COVERED=BANKRUPTCY

No one is bragging, just holding your ignorant mouth accountable. If you like your job, good for you, just keep your hole shut about the Teamsters. And here's a fact for your edification..YRC employees are the lowest paid of the LTL union companies, but even with the 15% giveback, YRC employees STILL earn more than the non-union companies when you compare the overall pay/benefits package.

Done with you..

Sounds like youve been watching too many episodes of Breaking Bad there Walt.

Funny, I guess the two drivers I know who went through multiple cancer treatments on Saia's insurance were flat out LYING when we talked about how lucky they were to have decent insurance that paid for everything, save the $250 deductible and $1500 max.

Guess you should get up with your supposed Saia buddies and recheck whatever lies they told you or whatever it was you thought you heard.

Night sweetheart...

We have critcal care coverage..witch covers 100% cancer,heartattack,cornary by pass...i know cause i use it...i pay 4.26 a week for it