FedEx Freight | Great Job,thank You

Dirtball

TB Lurker
Credits
I ordered a new generator for my RV from Generator Depot ,501 N. Smith, Unit 104, Corona, CA 92880 and they shipped it in 5 days at no cost to me thru Fed Ex..It was actually delivered in three days..I've seen a lot of boxes loaded on trucks that looked like they went thru a war zone but This box looked like they handled it with kid gloves.The fed Ex driver that delivered it was polite and he even helped me carry it up my drive way and set it down next to my camper. I am glad I told Generator Depot not to use USF under any circumstances.

MR.Viking said:
Dirtball, I thought you worked for USF? Sure does say a lot if you asked them NOT to use USF. :tribehasspoken:
I worked for USF Red Star for almost 30 years when they shut us down and USF Holland decided to play games with the hiring practices where the Red Star guys were concerned. Had they decided to merge the two companys I would have requested USF but not now.Red Star was a great company to work for until they hired people to run us into the ground.And the people they hired to put us out of business really enjoyed doing it.They can't hurt me anymore since I am now retired..No more Teamsters and no more trucking..

Dirtball said:
I worked for USF Red Star for almost 30 years when they shut us down and USF Holland decided to play games with the hiring practices where the Red Star guys were concerned. Had they decided to merge the two companys I would have requested USF but not now.Red Star was a great company to work for until they hired people to run us into the ground.And the people they hired to put us out of business really enjoyed doing it.They can't hurt me anymore since I am now retired..No more Teamsters and no more trucking..

My apologies Dirtball....Hope retirement is treating you well I've got another 30 years to go! :bgroovy: :bgroovy: :nutkick:

MR.Viking said:
My apologies Dirtball....Hope retirement is treating you well I've got another 30 years to go! :bgroovy: :bgroovy: :nutkick:
Not a problem.I did retire from Yellow freight.They let me get the 200 hours I needed in order to be able to retire without losing any of my benefits....I don't think I could put another 30 years into the industry today.Equipment keeps getting better but management changes too much.The work place today is geared for the upper management people in these corporations ..All the workers are today are numbers.Not all companys are bad.I guess its what you make of the situation that counts.