Great SB finishes...

If you love football, you sure have to enjoy watching those games again. Great find 9fan.

By the way. In the poll, I picked the Patriots over the Rams game as the greatest. Because....IF we had a pool going for that game, I would have won $1250.00. But since gambling is illigal, we didn't have a pool.

Well, it wasn't a Superbowl Finish,but I think the "on-sides" kick by the Saints against the Colts was pretty damn cool....

And Brady's 3rd down quick kick against Denver would rank as what?

A "quick kick" is pretty normal in those situations...The QB has the option on coverage..Everyone knew he was kicking it..They held the center from the snap too long for it not to be...That's why the gunners were up tight...But an on-side kick,coming out at half time,priceless...

I worded it wrong. Since New England already had the game in the bag I think that Brady's quick kick was bush league. It looked to me like he was trying to rub it in.

It gives me chills every time I watch it. I have no doubt that this one was the one, in my life time,that was the best.

[video=youtube_share;lmvQVz1-bOU]http://youtu.be/lmvQVz1-bOU[/video]

I worded it wrong. Since New England already had the game in the bag I think that Brady's quick kick was bush league. It looked to me like he was trying to rub it in.
If the Patriots would have thrown to try to pick up the first down, that would have been rubbing it in. If they had kicked a field goal, that would have been rubbing it in. If they had powered it up the middle for a first down, that would have been rubbing it in. So they quick punt, which is harmless, (and a good strategy) and that is rubbing it in????:duh: Tough crowd.

If the Patriots would have thrown to try to pick up the first down, that would have been rubbing it in. If they had kicked a field goal, that would have been rubbing it in. If they had powered it up the middle for a first down, that would have been rubbing it in. So they quick punt, which is harmless, (and a good strategy) and that is rubbing it in????:duh: Tough crowd.
I don't agree with that. I don't think by them having continued to play out the game with passes and running would have been rubbing it in. It may just be me but I can't remember the last time I have seen a quick kick.

I don't agree with that. I don't think by them having continued to play out the game with passes and running would have been rubbing it in. It may just be me but I can't remember the last time I have seen a quick kick.

They put 11 on the field..I put 11 on the field...Stop me of you can....There's no such thing,IMO, as "rubbing it in".."There's no crying in football"...Except for tight ends that play for San Fran...

Call it class,respect,tradition,or whatever.Some coaches are gonna play the entire game regardless of the score,Belechick,being one of them.These are professional players that make moocho dinero,do your job.