ODFL | Greensboro terminal

whats it Like to run wild out of Greensboro? Is this all they do here or do they have normal bid runs ?
I don't run out of Greensboro but I know they have normal bids because we meet them in Hurricane West Virginia. Not sure how their wild driver's run.

You will be running wild.Like I have said before Greensboro has a lot of drivers.You may be asked to fill in on a bid run if the driver is out.

I have met GBO drivers on my different schedule runs over the years. My meet guys are usually in the top 100 in seniority, because it does take quite a while until drivers there can get a bid schedule. A lot of GBO drivers run wild in the northeast, as someone else mentioned. Lots of runs to HAR and then all over the NE. They use GBO wild drivers as fill-ins for schedule runs when drivers are on vacation. Lots of teams running out of GBO. It can take years until a driver from GBO can land a schedule.

That’s what I figured. That they where just running wild and it takes a while to get a bid there. I’ll try Charlotte location

Thanks