Yellow | GRIEVANCE!!! LCP Dock Workers!

if this does not work yellow will shut the doors:chairshot::butt kiss::smilie_132:
Get out of here with that chit. If yellow wants it to work it will and if they don't there ain't a damn thing we can do to change it. Unless your willing to work for less than everone else. :chairshot: I just read where the Mexican auto workers offered to work for $1.50 an hour if GM will keep their truck plant open. How low are you ready to go just to say you got a job?

I just read where the Mexican auto workers offered to work for $1.50 an hour if GM will keep their truck plant open. How low are you ready to go just to say you got a job?

Considering the quality of life is already as bad as it gets living this way. I'm thinking the mexicans can have the job and all of the perks that come with it, SUCKERSSSSS! :hysterical:

Every man must sail his own ship!

They did'nt get ballots due to being retired or on lay off or just were over looked. Nothing sinister.

Hey bro, since when do retirees get to vote on NMFA contracts? And the reason for my inquiry was because I remember people on here whining about not getting ballots. I know the address and phone number of my local. If I were due a ballot, I know who to contact to get one. That was a **** poor excuse. But you ended by saying, "nothing sinister", so I know that wasn't your complaint.

Get out of here with that chit. If yellow wants it to work it will and if they don't there ain't a damn thing we can do to change it. Unless your willing to work for less than everone else. :chairshot: I just read where the Mexican auto workers offered to work for $1.50 an hour if GM will keep their truck plant open. How low are you ready to go just to say you got a job?

It has been said that the jobs will come back here when we are willing to lower our standards to the level of these third world countries. At that point, we will be a third world country. Corporate America doesn't care if the USA is rendered to third world status, they only care about making money. Of course if there is nothing left but third world countries, there won't be anyone to buy their products. I'm sure the big dogs plan to be so wealthy by then that they could care less. History has shown time and again that this greedy model never succeeds, but it is so intoxicating that the pigs can't help themselves.

Hey bro, since when do retirees get to vote on NMFA contracts? And the reason for my inquiry was because I remember people on here whining about not getting ballots. I know the address and phone number of my local. If I were due a ballot, I know who to contact to get one. That was a **** poor excuse. But you ended by saying, "nothing sinister", so I know that wasn't your complaint.
Ok Larry you win. :biglaugh: If they did'nt vote it was just cuz they were stupid. :hide:

I agree, but are retirees allowed to vote on the NMFA in some locations? Because they aren't here...
No retired is not allowed to vote. As you are well aware it was rumored that many got a ballot so that this contract would pass. Allong with some that quit or had passed away. I do not buy into this myself, but it may explain why it passed by 67%. I can't be the only one that thought this was a bad deal. Then again maybe I'm the only intelligent Teamster left. :showoff: :wink1: :joke:

I do not buy into this myself, but it may explain why it passed by 67%. I can't be the only one that thought this was a bad deal.

Your not the only one that thinks this..This is a bad contract & I don't believe it passed without some help either...Sadly we are stuck with it though and I hope everyone remembers it when Jr Hoffa runs for re-election..

Your not the only one that thinks this..This is a bad contract & I don't believe it passed without some help either...Sadly we are stuck with it though and I hope everyone remembers it when Jr Hoffa runs for re-election..

It is what it is now, nothing to question anymore... :shrug:
share_title.jpg