Grocery drivers are the only ones who have to put up with this

Lazlo

TB Lurker
Credits

Picture only shows one section cut out, but the entire front and back of the shopping center was torn up like this.
Worst part of it was the grief they gave me when I asked them to move the car in the picture so i could get the ramp on solid ground. Believe it or not but this is out of the way compared to where it was parked.

Picture only shows one section cut out, but the entire front and back of the shopping center was torn up like this.
Worst part of it was the grief they gave me when I asked them to move the car in the picture so i could get the ramp on solid ground. Believe it or not but this is out of the way compared to where it was parked.
Thats real nice....They sound like real sweethearts giving you a ration just to move a car so you can do your job a little easier!

That's not quite true..I deliver bulk liquid oxygen to hospitals. And I CAN'T COUNT the number of times some azzhat is parked in front of the tanks or blocking the driveway...And it's usually some clueless doctor in a Mercedes. And I love it when they cop an attitude when they are told to move. I used to argue with them. Now, I just LEAVE. And if the hospital runs out...Oh well. I'm not stressing about jerks anymore.