XPO | Group of XPO workers, labor officials to gather in protest of company practices

How we all choose to forget Laredo. Still enjoying that "raise" ?
Won't bore you with my credentials but will give my opinion. Teamsters still haven't got the memo of cleaning up there act BUT they are the only group that will help us. We have accepted every cut. I met the most recent president and respect him as much as Dave Miller. I respect fight. Verizon workers are willing to fight us xpo ltl drivers are willing to accept

How we all choose to forget Laredo. Still enjoying that "raise" ?
Won't bore you with my credentials but will give my opinion. Teamsters still haven't got the memo of cleaning up there act BUT they are the only group that will help us. We have accepted every cut. I met the most recent president and respect him as much as Dave Miller. I respect fight. Verizon workers are willing to fight us xpo ltl drivers are willing to accept
What has been cut?

They cut my lean journey short.
Today is status quo with a small raise, we accepted higher medical and a laughable retirement.
You won't find much support here or amongst the rank and file for lean. Biggest boondoggle in conways history. Even worse than the nascar sponsorship. My eye still twitches when I see the signs.

I agree. I wonder why they don't protest the leaders that stole their pension?
if you have done any research on the subject of Central States Pension Fund you would know that no "Union Leaders" stole a dime. The reason for its troubled state is multi faceted. The federal government itself has had the fund under trusteeship since the mid 80's and sat by idly as the fund declined. Numerous employers that filed bankruptcy and didnt pay the withdrawl liability, and the federal bankruptcy courts didnt award the fund money during liquidation of those companies caused the lack of funding that it suffers from today. Those are only a couple of the issues that damaged the fund.

"Noting the union's decades-long struggle to stanch the bleeding in its freight division, where membership has declined by about 350,000 during the past 35 years, XPO said the union "will have to look elsewhere."

About says it all.
This article clearly shows the BJ is going to speak for his employees whether they like it or not. The Teamsters can give XPO drivers A VOICE OF THEIR OWN. You have the chance at making a change and having control of your destiny

This article clearly shows the BJ is going to speak for his employees whether they like it or not. The Teamsters can give XPO drivers A VOICE OF THEIR OWN. You have the chance at making a change and having control of your destiny
I had the teamster give me a voice twice and they talked alot of us out of a job

I worked for a union before, worst job I ever had. Nothing but empty promises from the Union. I'll never make that mistake again