Gunner Kiel leaves LSU at the altar for Notre Dame

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
This is not a repeat. You are not experiencing déjà vu. It's just the next chapter in the ongoing saga that is the Courtship of Gunner Kiel: For the second time in three weeks, the most sought-after quarterback in the 2012 recruiting class has apparently juked his way out of one verbal commitment and into another.

This time, Kiel is ditching LSU for a last-second defection to Notre Dame, according to the Notre Dame Observer, which confirmed an afternoon of rampant speculation with a university staffer on Monday night. Kiel is expected to enroll in South Bend by the end of the week — possibly as soon as Tuesday, the first day of classes for the spring semester — putting him on pace to join a crowded depth chart in spring practice...................

Gunner Kiel leaves LSU at the altar for Notre Dame (updated) | Dr. Saturday - Yahoo! Sports

This is not a repeat. You are not experiencing déjà vu. It's just the next chapter in the ongoing saga that is the Courtship of Gunner Kiel: For the second time in three weeks, the most sought-after quarterback in the 2012 recruiting class has apparently juked his way out of one verbal commitment and into another.

This time, Kiel is ditching LSU for a last-second defection to Notre Dame, according to the Notre Dame Observer, which confirmed an afternoon of rampant speculation with a university staffer on Monday night. Kiel is expected to enroll in South Bend by the end of the week — possibly as soon as Tuesday, the first day of classes for the spring semester — putting him on pace to join a crowded depth chart in spring practice...................

Gunner Kiel leaves LSU at the altar for Notre Dame (updated) | Dr. Saturday - Yahoo! Sports

Did LSU spring for the bus ticket? :sadwavey::sadwavey::sadwavey::sadwavey::sadwavey:

Gunner Kiel made a statement today, in reference to him decommitting to LSU and Indiana..."There was nothing negative toward either school..They are great institutions..This was a family decision".. I guess his Dad wanted him to attend ND, because he did... How long was his Dad in the NFL...I really don't remember him too much..

His dad went to Butler University but his Uncle went to ND . And I don't remember or even think his dad Kip made it to the big league .

Gunner Kiel made a statement today, in reference to him decommitting to LSU and Indiana..."There was nothing negative toward either school..They are great institutions..This was a family decision".. I guess his Dad wanted him to attend ND, because he did... How long was his Dad in the NFL...I really don't remember him too much..