Guys and Gal

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
Can I ****, moan, cry, and ***** about some stuff thats really bothering me?

I didn't wanna be a total dick and do it anyhow, if ya'll don't want to hear it, just say so, I got some stuff to get off my chest, so if you give me the green light then its on!!!

GT

Alright, first off welcome back Brtecson, so glad to see you!!!

I think I F'ed up big, I shoulda went back on a route, now I gotta run the fuggin turnpike twice each way most nights. I picked up a locked converter last night helping a driver hook up and now I got a groin pull, I think my right nutt is somewhere on the yard still, if it ain't rolled into the gutter, or a member of mgmt. didn't see it an eat the damn thing.

My mgr was on vacation for 10 days, awesome right? Noooooo, the trans mgr comes up here and has the nerve to tell me he didn't want us to go all week without seeing someone???? Are we children? He stayed all of 1.5 hrs then drove back, seems like a waste of $ to me. I need a friggin drink..J/K really.

I'm tired, the dishes need done, my car needs washed, I'm tired, I want a house, I'm getting married in 2 weeks, I'm tired, I'm sick of the turnpike, I wish I had 10 million dollars so I could say **** off to everyone and become a hermit at the playboy mansion, (with my wife of course), I know what all you jackwagons are gonna say..."its life", yea, no ****! I put this thread up to ***** and ***** proper like!!!!!

Anyone that wants to chime in, be my guest, we all have things to vent over, more to come from me later, did I mention I'm tired? F!!!!!!

Its official GT has lost it. Time to tell his wifey to call the looney bin and tie him up and,lock him up. Also GT this is the food forum not freight so quit your whinning. Lol jk vent all you want. To bad you dont like shuttle but hopefully you will get what you want eventually.

Its official GT has lost it. Time to tell his wifey to call the looney bin and tie him up and,lock him up. Also GT this is the food forum not freight so quit your whinning. Lol jk vent all you want. To bad you dont like shuttle but hopefully you will get what you want eventually.

I do like shuttle, thats the thing, I get bored easy though, on the route, same route BTW, everything was different, different challenges with each load, now I go to Norman with Mty's pull loads back, hook mty's go back, drop and pull loads back, I guess that road is getting to me, I wish I didn't get bored so easy, music don't help much, I just count the miles between exits.

I'm just crying, I'm making more than I did on routes, but that turnpike is driving me crazy.

I do like shuttle, thats the thing, I get bored easy though, on the route, same route BTW, everything was different, different challenges with each load, now I go to Norman with Mty's pull loads back, hook mty's go back, drop and pull loads back, I guess that road is getting to me, I wish I didn't get bored so easy, music don't help much, I just count the miles between exits.

I'm just crying, I'm making more than I did on routes, but that turnpike is driving me crazy.

I had a bid with Supervalu that was like that - 5 days a week on the Ohio turnpike and 4 of those days were the same store and backhaul combo. 5:00pm start...ugh. Thinking about it makes me want to lie down! I was going batsh!t crazy and back then the speed limit on the lovely pike was 55!!!!!! I'd set the cruise at 57 and roll. So many times I found myself nodding off at 3:00am....I feel your pain, Bro!

To be a food service driver, one has to have lost it. GT is just now catching up. A little late but finally catching up, LOL.