TForce | GVL barn has enough cards supposably

Boy you can dish it out but sure can't take it. Lighten up I was just making fun.

You are right about the perks I always take full advantage of any perks.

I never bite the hand that feeds me and for your information it's not the union that feeds me.

As far as anything coming back to haunt me it sure won't be UPSF or the union.

You seem to me one that doesn't do much thinking so don't try to second guess me.:tongue0015:

Hey, What happend to my group hug?:chairshot:

Well skeeter I am very happy you started on someone else this time, I thought you just had it out for me.... Good luck and keep up the good work.:1036316054:

No Acc, I don't have it out for no one here. I just go with the flow sort of speak.

If we become teamsters or UPS buys ABF or what ever it really don't matter to me.

I only have six more years anyway. :funky:

No Acc, I don't have it out for no one here. I just go with the flow sort of speak.

If we become teamsters or UPS buys ABF or what ever it really don't matter to me.

I was just kidding anyway skeet, but I hope ,whatever happens, you have a successfull and safe 6 years .

I said in a post weeks ago that I never thought the union would make it in GVL.. we have to many oldtimers getting ready to retire in the next 2-3 years.......

we have 2 drivers (both road) that are organizing this barn and one of them told me tonight before I left that as of last count this afternoon they have enough cards signed for the APWA. I know the APWA was in GVL last Saturday at the Hilton I believe and several guys have been talking it up hard. So I may just stand corrected about the union in GVL.. as Skeeter says, time will tell.....
Is the APWA some body that we are suppose to be worried about:tongue0015:

It might if UPS pulls the vanishing trick with your pension......We are starting to resemble Conway...(there is something in that name that says it all)....Work the dock and take Skeeters pension......The way of the UPSF future.......

It might if UPS pulls the vanishing trick with your pension......We are starting to resemble Conway...(there is something in that name that says it all)....Work the dock and take Skeeters pension......The way of the UPSF future.......

I don't worry about that. With the house and everything else paid off I have more than enough to even leave my grand kids money. :funky: