TForce | GVL barn has enough cards supposably

Well I'm sure you know the old history behind why New England Motor Freight is in this oddball union for a trucking company CFer.

Its a lot of bad blood so to speak between the owner and the old Teamsters way back in the bad old days.
You know what I'm talking about I'm sure CFer.
Between you,and me,I want to leave sleeping dogs alone.
History is just that history,theres not a thing in the world that can change anything that happened in the past.

But as far as your thread topic,your right.
A trucking company in a union that doesn't know diddely do about trucking is really off the wall,for all of their trucking members.

OKAY fill me in I like gossip...

The only thing more I'm going to give you on this topic Accelerator is that if you have the time?
You can dig up some old posts about this very subject on the NEMF forum.
I think you have to go back around September,or October,maybe back more I can't remember now,but I remember posting about it with NEMF workers posting to this topic.
As far as I'm concerned its like I say history.
Its not a very pleasent subject to rehash.

Although come to think about it,it may be all gone now that Jeff has his new server?

Although come to think about it,it may be all gone now that Jeff has his new server?

Apostolic, All posts made after 4/06 were transferred to the new server in the last switch.

Any posts made before 4/06 were lost in the last crash

Well actually I did try to go back and find those posts on this subject to direct Accelerator to,on the NEMF forum.
But I couldn't find them?

I remember posting on this very negative subject awhile back,but I just can't recall just when it was?

I became a truckingboard member in April,but I know it had to be late summer,or early fall when this thread topic came up?

I thought that you'd know what I was taking about,back in the old Teamsters days CFer?
But maybe not?

Well actually I did try to go back and find those posts on this subject to direct Accelerator to,on the NEMF forum.
But I couldn't find them?

I remember posting on this very negative subject awhile back,but I just can't recall just when it was?

I became a truckingboard member in April,but I know it had to be late summer,or early fall when this thread topic came up?

I thought that you'd know what I was taking about,back in the old Teamsters days CFer?
But maybe not?

Well thanx anyway APO. I am sure I will run into it eventually ,like everything else on these boards.