XPO | GXO Stock ….. every holder of XPO stock will get GXO FREE?

Conway Lifer

TB Lurker
Credits
So is this how you understand this? If you own XPO stock at close of July 23, 2021, XPO will give every owner of XPO STOCK one share of GXO STOCK. So if you own 100 shares of XPO, you will get 100 shares of GXO stock free. Please correct me if I’m not understanding this to be true.

It’s a split. XPO stock will dip. Jacobs and his buddies worked out selling a bunch of their XPO stock to initiate the offering. Making them all very wealthy. Not that they aren’t already.

Most analysts think the company should be around $180 a share. So if GXO trades at $90 then so will XPO.

If you ain’t freaked out and bailed already. Then just relax and eat your popcorn.

Wow… no one owns XPO STOCK?

What do you mean ? There is plenty of XPO stock out there. And it's about to dip. But if you own the XPO stock before July 22nd. You will get GXO stock. Not that it makes any sense to hold it for that reason alone. Or there would have been a massive ( Gamestop style ) run on it leading up to the split.

What do you mean ? There is plenty of XPO stock out there. And it's about to dip. But if you own the XPO stock before July 22nd. You will get GXO stock. Not that it makes any sense to hold it for that reason alone. Or there would have been a massive ( Gamestop style ) run on it leading up to the split.
Heard that GXO stock will be traded on the NYSE for the first time on 02 August, this coming Monday.
I wonder what the price per share will be?