Gypsies in LH

scurvy dude

TB Lurker
Credits
I see gypsy drivers hauling loads, everyone is supposed to be slow-NEMF cant move the freight they have-what is going on? We are doing good I guess

we are doing better than most..alot of it is the added home depot freight we have now since hd got rid of roadway and now i heard they got rid of yellow...plus its the spring rush to get the prducts to the stores...but it's not only the hd freight were are getting, come afternoon time we are getting more and more pickups blowing out trailers here at 52 everyday at least 4 plus a day

we are doing better than most..alot of it is the added home depot freight we have now since hd got rid of roadway and now i heard they got rid of yellow...plus its the spring rush to get the prducts to the stores...but it's not only the hd freight were are getting, come afternoon time we are getting more and more pickups blowing out trailers here at 52 everyday at least 4 plus a day

don't know how long you've been around but HD doesn't "get rid" of carriers. the smart companies walk away from them.

this account may be a loser to some but not to others...how has estes survived with hd for so long?...they give us a nice amount of work so im not complaining... anyways i have a question for everyone how many terminals have daytime linehaul?..i passed two nemf sleepers yesterday in two states moving freight anybody know how many terms are doing this?

this account may be a loser to some but not to others...how has estes survived with hd for so long?...they give us a nice amount of work so im not complaining... anyways i have a question for everyone how many terminals have daytime linehaul?..i passed two nemf sleepers yesterday in two states moving freight anybody know how many terms are doing this?

I know Pit has a day run. As for the rest of us, what you're seeing is us all leaving our terminals later and later everyday to the point that by the end of the week we have a night p&d opperation and day linehaul. :shift:

Pitt had six guys doing daylight lh runs. And I've been seeing a lot of i/c's pulling NEMF trailers. It's good to be swamped in freight as long as you're getting a deicent rate for it.