Central Transport | H o l y t o l e d o !

The local news channel (Ch.11) was at the terminal today to interview management about the recent employee firings and were told no comment and were asked to leave.

On my way out I heard tm from toledo got wacked today. Want morale to get better? Start by painting out the Pjax name. Our guys at my terminal that are Vitran that had to move here wanted that done years ago.

don't blame the company, I would have fired his but too!!! all tm's need to be held responsible for their terminals, the only way we will clean things up. if it's broke, fix it. if you can't get it fixed, ask for help. better to lose face than lose job, at least you can say you tried

i was not blaming company, I am glad he is history he sucked

tiredofwhiners, I applied to Vitran in Toledo today for a job as a linehaul driver. With 25 yrs truck driving experience mostly in tankers and hazmat the thought of line haul sounded pretty good. Am I making a mistake?

tiredofwhiners, I applied to Vitran in Toledo today for a job as a linehaul driver. With 25 yrs truck driving experience mostly in tankers and hazmat the thought of line haul sounded pretty good. Am I making a mistake?
right now we are going thru a LOT of changes and a lot of drivers are mad, if we make it thru this we are going to be great but right now some people are wondering if the changes came to late.

with the new bid runs I would say yes. Only because at Tol you would be on extra board which could produce some good nights. But there are some bid runs with only 320 miles a night. If you wanted to work the dock to make up some of your money, then its not the worst place to work.

The local news channel (Ch.11) was at the terminal today to interview management about the recent employee firings and were told no comment and were asked to leave.

really about firings, oh I could see turning on the news. Today we have Dick Berry talking about the firings at Vitran oh yeah big story. Come on Taylor

That's what they were there for idiot!

that kind of response is not welcome here, if you want to call someone names, :GrowUp: and take it over to facebook or twitter please. we all can have a different opinion, and considering this place has become worse than a beauty parlor for rumors, i too say show me the facts. point all of us over to the actual story, either on their website, or a you tube excerpt please

that kind of response is not welcome here, if you want to call someone names :GrowUp: take it over to facebook or twitter please.

Sorry, but I don't like being called a liar. I was there when they showed up and this information came from management. I don't post things unless I can verify the truth.

i do not like standing up for vitran, but like last month or 2 ago when someone spread a post that one of our trucks ran over an indiana scale destroying the building and we were all up s**t creek for it, when something does not sound right, i say show me the story, i do not mean to call someone a liar, BUT, considering history on here and the unsubstantiated attacks towards Vitran, everyone needs to be a little skeptical of anyone here anymore. all 4 of my local tv stations have news stories excerpt available online, does this station? i would get a kick out of seeing it.

i do not like standing up for vitran, but like last month or 2 ago when someone spread a post that one of our trucks ran over an indiana scale destroying the building and we were all up s**t creek for it, when something does not sound right, i say show me the story, i do not mean to call someone a liar, BUT, considering history on here and the unsubstantiated attacks towards Vitran, everyone needs to be a little skeptical of anyone here anymore. all 4 of my local tv stations have news stories excerpt available online, does this station? i would get a kick out of seeing it.

I understand what your saying about everything going on in the company. Yeah I heard that too that one of our drivers out of Louisville fell a sleep and hit the scale building in Seymour, IN. That information came from our former TM Steve. Take it for what its worth.

Channel 11 does have a website but a story never developed because they were asked to leave. Obviously a former employee must have called them.