Central Transport | H o l y t o l e d o !

the scale house was true wasnt it, i saw it on on of the safety handouts that had it in it with other accidents
i do not like standing up for vitran, but like last month or 2 ago when someone spread a post that one of our trucks ran over an indiana scale destroying the building and we were all up s**t creek for it, when something does not sound right, i say show me the story, i do not mean to call someone a liar, BUT, considering history on here and the unsubstantiated attacks towards Vitran, everyone needs to be a little skeptical of anyone here anymore. all 4 of my local tv stations have news stories excerpt available online, does this station? i would get a kick out of seeing it.

Yes, I'm an outside driver (although with other rumors...maybe not) this thread went through many topics. Buckeye, were you talking about the firings of the dock workers who were part of the theft of the trailer? Cuz that's newsworthy.

That i heard in house from my asst tm, and a supervisor at my place does not spread rumors, so, according to what he read (thinking vitality) we lost another BBB trailer, only this time they caught them red handed and did some higher up firings for not keeping their house in order (or for being involved but can't prove it to the cops).

The Indiana scale house story is true, the driver who hit it was from my barn and got fired.

well, a few of us on here tried finding the story, but could not, figured it would at least show up on the station's webpage, or on your tube. Even a search of the local newspapers could not turn up the story,,,,,,so,,,,, we all figured it did not happen. Can you point all of us to it in print or video to prove your statement? If it was that serious, it should be out there for all of us to see

hey not_wanted, I am not a liar either, if any of your boys go to indy or cinci, ask any southern linehaul driver about that scale incident. any knox, nas, mem, driver will tell you that its true. and when you find out it is true, I will be expecting an apology very soon......:Emoticon_digging:

hey, i did not call you a liar, that is for someone who cannot back up for what they say after being asked, i simply asked for you to point me towards the story, neither the Seymour Ind newspaper, local TV or Radio stations, Google, nor youtube ever heard of this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so,,,,,,,,,,,,, post me a link where this was public available? any story of this magnitude would be all over the internet, but yet all i hear is word of mouth.

this is your choice, either get called a rumor monger for spreading unsubstantiated BS attacking Vitran for something that never happened, or, get a written apology on here for all to read from me,,,,,,,,,,,, your choice

Sorry, but I don't like being called a liar. I was there when they showed up and this information came from management. I don't post things unless I can verify the truth.

Oh really management told you cause your the man. wow if you were there then it was daytime, hmm management on Steve oh yeah belive him Bill oh he is believeable, um dock supervisor wow lots of reliable supers in toledo. NOT

well, a few of us on here tried finding the story, but could not, figured it would at least show up on the station's webpage, or on your tube. Even a search of the local newspapers could not turn up the story,,,,,,so,,,,, we all figured it did not happen. Can you point all of us to it in print or video to prove your statement? If it was that serious, it should be out there for all of us to see

Just because you can't YouTube it doesn't mean it didn't happen. I haven't searched for it online but the driver was fired. He was a former Milan driver that came over during the buyout. Call the NAS terminal and ask if you don't believe it.

Just because you can't YouTube it doesn't mean it didn't happen. I haven't searched for it online but the driver was fired. He was a former Milan driver that came over during the buyout. Call the NAS terminal and ask if you don't believe it.

Well, a lot of us have our doubts, no tv coverage, nothing in local newspapers, no news release from the DOT, and i have never seen a handout from Vitran listing their screw-ups or accidents,,,,,,,,,,,

face it, if it's out there, Google will find it,,,,, but has not

if a semi hits a car in west central texas 100 miles from the nearest exit ramp, google will search for the story to appear on a google search,,,,,,,,,,,,,
since you tube is owned by google, a lot of note worthy stories have a video to go with it, either from a news station or someone created it themselves