Had an interview with Reinhart

2koolajy

Vitran
Credits
Had an interview with Reinhart yesterday. It went pretty good, I feel confident. Only thing is I went there on 2 hours of sleep after working 13 hours, so I was a little groggy and remember everything I was told. I know she told me .41 cpm but as far as unloading she said I got paid by the lbs. I thought they paid by the carton/case? Does this sound right? It is going to be out of bensenville, il. They don't have a terminal there i believe they use an office at a Ryder shop.

Had an interview with Reinhart yesterday. It went pretty good, I feel confident. Only thing is I went there on 2 hours of sleep after working 13 hours, so I was a little groggy and remember everything I was told. I know she told me .41 cpm but as far as unloading she said I got paid by the lbs. I thought they paid by the carton/case? Does this sound right? It is going to be out of bensenville, il. They don't have a terminal there i believe they use an office at a Ryder shop.

Everyone does it different, pay by case is the most popular, at Quality Foods before they became PFG they were paid a % of the revenue of the load plus cases miles and stops I think, that was before my time but thats what an old timer told me long time ago

Good luck I hope you get it and like it, its way different from freight, thats why I like it!

I used to work for Reinhart out of Oak Creek, WI years ago..

In general, "street" routes (mostlyindependent restaurants, and subway) pay by the pound and mile. "Chain" routes (BK, Popeyes, Potbelly, etc) by the case, stop, and mile.

Thanks for the info guys. I'm gonna call tomorrow morning. She said to think about it over the weekend. It sounds like a better job than what I have at Vitran. She said they only have 1 driver so far, so I can get in on it early.

If you can get on at a shuttle site I would do it. At reinhart you will be doing alot of cases. But I agree it would be better then vitran. Things dont sound to good there. Good luck