handheld computers

doogie

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone know why our handhelds all of a sudden(two weeks ago) started having the UPS name and logo on them at the end of a shift, when it says to put them in the dock? Ive heard the excuse that it is UPS software, but all of a sudden, it does not make sense to me and I believe that I am a fairly intelligent individual.

UPS has begun to sell its ops system to other companies. The have a division that develops software for transportation and warehouse operations.

Thanks I just wondered, and of course i could not get any concrete answers from the bumbling idiots who seem to be running the place lately.

The UPS logo appeared after doing an update over a couple weekends ago. I agree with jayhawk. UPS does sell it's software in another division of UPS. My guess is that they left the logo in there on the last software update.

Some people think UPS is buying us out, but why would they start with the software?!?!?!

Doogie,

Seems like your quite disgruntled? There are other companies to work for! Also, there are a lot of ads in Sundays paper..maybe you should look!

I worked for them several years ago and thought it was a good place to work, but that was back when JK ran the show. Sounds like things have changedsince the late '90's