ODFL | Handheld

So the ? is you can work thru your lunch break now.If you don't work over 12 hours & they will not deduct the 30 min.This is the ? that I seem can't get a answer.Driver in Tenn told me that he was told you could.

So the ? is you can work thru your lunch break now.If you don't work over 12 hours & they will not deduct the 30 min.This is the ? that I seem can't get a answer.Driver in Tenn told me that he was told you could.
Good question, one I hope to never know the answer to. If I can get a lunch, I'm gonna take it. Maybe walk around and stretch, grab a bite to eat, who knows, might get crazy and take a nap or a dump.....

Good question, one I hope to never know the answer to. If I can get a lunch, I'm gonna take it. Maybe walk around and stretch, grab a bite to eat, who knows, might get crazy and take a nap or a dump.....
If true.Believe me will still take my breaks&lunch&watch the few hang themselves for sure.lol

The sheet posted at my terminal says, " payroll will stop automatically deducting 30 minutes. You have to enroute, ANd arrive yourself for the lunch stop. However long you take, is what will be deducted". Then it says, "the only time 30 min will automatically be deducted is when you DO NOT take your lunch break". So either way, they are going to get that 30 min from you, so might as well take your lunch.