XPO | "hands-free" mobile SCO

beerfd

TB Veteran
Credits
Can you hook up your Blue Tooth to the mobile SCO without the password (I know both the passwords, BTW). I don't want to use the passwords if I don't have to....Somebody should bring it up. You can't have any kind of constructive conversasion on that thing without maybe a blue parrot or something. I use my phone for everything..but would rather use their stuff if it's work related...What you think??

Can you hook up your Blue Tooth to the mobile SCO without the password (I know both the passwords, BTW). I don't want to use the passwords if I don't have to....Somebody should bring it up. You can't have any kind of constructive conversasion on that thing without maybe a blue parrot or something. I use my phone for everything..but would rather use their stuff if it's work related...What you think??
No you can't. I was told "Any feature that gets turned on cost money. And Bluetooth is way down the list of things to be turned on."

It uses blue tooth to connect to the forklift scales, so it doesn't seem like it would be any extra cost.

Beerfd and a lot of other people know how to put in the passwords an access the base Windows CE operating system. Hell , the IT helpdesk will even tell you how to do this for trouble shooting. Anyway , once you get in , you can see a lot of the capabilities of the handheld that are blocked by Con-way's software , like Bluetooth accessibility that any modern cellphone has.