Hang in there Brothers and sisters

jimmy hoffa

TB Lurker
Credits
You are fighting a fight for all of us!!! I ask all teamsters to help the strikers in any way they can. Holidays are around the corner.

Auburn Strike line

Im not sure how most people feel but I know ther are a couple of them planning to deliver a couple cooked Turkeys on Thanks giveing for our Union brothers and sisters who are doing such a fine job at the Auburn hub. Almost a month on the line and only 3 crossed now thats how you win a strike!!! Good luck Teamsters you are doing a very good job for all of us!!!:smilie_132:

Talked to a line crosser today andhe said they are so dead on the other side of the fence. He doesn't know how the company can keep operating.

HOLD THE LINE

yeh, you're almost home, when the company goes out of business we can finally go on unemployement...... now that is a win.

yeh, you're almost home, when the company goes out of business we can finally go on unemployement...... now that is a win.

The goal has been and is to convince the boys to get back to the table. The company has chosen to run it's own customer base into the ground. In other words the choices are all Dave and Eds. The union has made multiple attempts to meet with a federal mediator and the company has delayed or declined. It's all about choices. I would prefer a return to negotiations as in my opinion we are almost at the point of no return as far as our and the Oak Harbors future. Just another pipe dream most likely.

I hear that David AND Ed will be at the meeting tomorrow and tell the union they will do whatever it takes to have the employees back to work on monday. They will fire all the managers at the union terminals and put the most senior drivers/dock/office people as managers.

I hear that David AND Ed will be at the meeting tomorrow and tell the union they will do whatever it takes to have the employees back to work on monday. They will fire all the managers at the union terminals and put the most senior drivers/dock/office people as managers.

Maybe Dave and Ed should go out and drive around to all of the accounts that formerly used OHFL and ask them why they used us. Maybe instead of listening to hired lackies they should get out on the front lines and learn something about their union employees. I am sure it would be an eye opening experience. PS leave the sales dept in the car D and E. GET THE TRUTH FROM THE PEOPLE WHO PAY THE BILLS. CUSTOMERS!!!! By the way Just asking your plan would most likely work. Experience in the industry is not a requirement for mgt hiring per company ads.

The experience has shown thru loud and clear on youtube. How can they be making any money when they send out 2 drivers and at least 4 security guards for each delivery?

Ya no kidding. While the company will have some fall guys (Bill H., Ron K., and Mike H.) there is no way they can replace all.

Yeh, that Mike H is a idiot. They may have to throw a family member under the bus also, probably little Henry, he hasn't proven he can tie his shoes yet.

Come on, out this far so do some of you really think that we are going to have this all cleared up in a day. I think the the VP's have further plans and the the Union has no idea on what to do next. I think I'm just about done with this whole Union era and ready to something else.

Come on, out this far so do some of you really think that we are going to have this all cleared up in a day. I think the the VP's have further plans and the the Union has no idea on what to do next.
I think I'm just about done with this whole Union era and ready to something else.

Then leave......Please.

And yes I think the Union has an idea
on what to do next.:smilie_132:

I'm curious, Ray... were you ever truly in the union to begin with? I'm not talking about paying dues and such... I mean in your heart.

I think we all know the answer to that...

Come on, out this far so do some of you really think that we are going to have this all cleared up in a day. I think the the VP's have further plans and the the Union has no idea on what to do next. I think I'm just about done with this whole Union era and ready to something else.

If the next era is for the vp's to down size then they have accomplished their mission. Oak Harbor is now a dirty word and a lot of people will no longer do business with them. They havemanaged to acquire national recognition for their unfair labor practices and unfeeling care for their employees and retirees. Yeh if I was a VP I sure would be proud of the fact. NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

I cannot believe how stupid some people really are. As with any organization you have good and bad. Yes unions have had bad apples but as a whole if it were not for the unions of the past there would be only two classes of people, rich and poor. The real problem here is corporate greed. American companies have destroyed the very backbone of this country, by moving operations to other countries. What made this country great for years were the factories that had union labor, the working man. If you pay an employee a decent wage and provide a bit of security for the future you will have loyal employees and a profitable business. Plain and simple, I used to think of Oak Harbor that way, are you listening Ed and David? How is a man supposed to pay for those $200.00 pair of shoes if he’s only making minimum wage at McDonalds because he’s been laid off so they can move operations overseas. Unions are not perfect but I would rather have a union with a few bad apples than no union and orchard full of rotten applesauce. I for one will hang in there, it is extremely hard on me and my family, I just wish ed and dave pull their heads out of their assets ( deliberate misspell ) and take a good look at what’s happening. I would love to get back to work and try to salvage some of the business so I can get back my security that was pissed away in September by the vp’s not the union. So if you don’t like the unions than I guess I’ll see you at the Wal-Mart register, yes I am a Washington resident you won’t have to ask!